Feeling like im watching kids fighting right now.

Wolf Of Sherdog

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
CAn they hurt eachother? I love female muay thai and know bunch of great female muay thai fighters but damn the level in wmma is so low its hilarious

Yeah, this is called the "Early days"... in a few years from now you'll miss this freak show cause everyone will be world class

Yeah, this is called the "Early days"... in a few years from now you'll miss this freak show cause everyone will be world class
hopefully they will make WUFC Like WNBA and we can all be happy :)

This is not a knock on WMMA but these two do not belong. If she can't land one punch out of 200, she has no business. It's not even that she's being made to miss. She literally is aiming and punching at air.

No one will miss this fucking garbage.

Actually the title is disrespectfull to all the great kid fighters ive seen in thailand. female and male

Lol I actually like Taylor I think if she got some more time to expand her skills the right hand is massive. But as of now that's the only thing her opponent has to worry about.

Man if that right hand lands clean on any woman they are going out cold

Vote with your remote .... turn the channel then come back

Thank goodness we get to see this fight and not cub vs kawajiri... <mma3>

making me long for the good old days of McGee/Steele

Last edited:
You could pretty much train any girl for a year and she'd be top 20 at 115.

Back