Fedors last 3 Legit Wins

Fedor was great 5 years ago and is a true legend of the sport but as TS stated he doesn't deserve an immediate title shot.

Have him fight the Arloski/Mir Loser first then either Cain or JDS then Werdum

Anyone but AA, if he only has one UFC fight I don't want it to be a rematch

I'm not sure my point is being understood....
Does no one else see an issue with the nut hugging and the idea he should get a title shot?

It's like a huge circle jerk every time a fedor thread is made. I just want to bring facts.

It's ok man - I can feel your pain and hurt (of the butt type). One day, your threads will change the world's view of Fedor. Keep fighting the good fight. We cannot have a fighter get an undeserved title shot in the UFC...it just can't happen:icon_cry2

Pedro Rizzo and Jeff Monson aren't top 15, but are they really cans?

Yeahhhh, they are. Big time. I mean, they both had great careers, but they were both washed up shells of themselves who should've retired years ago.

Yeahhhh, they are. Big time. I mean, they both had great careers, but they were both washed up shells of themselves who should've retired years ago.

You could say the exact same thing of the UFC's top 15. Some are old and past their prime, some are has beens, some are never weres.

The UFC bias is incredibly powerful around here. Stop blindly buying what they are trying to sell you.

How is a guy 2 weight classes small a legit win?

He weighed in at HW and was highly ranked when he fought Fedor as a late replacement. Also Fedor is a very small HW who doesn't cut weight at all like almost all other fighters do.

Back