Fedors last 3 Legit Wins

What's old is new again. Lots of people were saying similar things about Arlovski after Fedor beat him. Now he wins a couple of fights in the UFC and tons of people want to see him fight for the title. Even though I think he should have lost to Schaub.

Compairing Monsom, Ishii, and end of career rizzo is w AA is extreme.

I honestly thought the Fedor fight fucked up AA. He khtfo and AA made so much money on said fight, and Dana didnt seem to want him back, I think AA was showing up for a pay check until recently.

I agree on the schaub fight, I thought it was a shit fight, but AA lost.

If he signs with the UFC, I think all of you will be surprised.

Something has changed in the heavyweight division in recent times. You know what it is.

I think he beats everyone except Werdum.

Probably not. I hope we get to see.

Not exactly pulling the wool from many eyes. Most of us know this but may be optimistic that with renewed focus he could make another push.

Didn't he also submit a prime Hunt right before Lindland? So current Top 5 and a Top 10 take away credibility from Fedor? Not to mention Timmy was Top 5 when Fedor finished him aswell and is still the most dominant UFC HW Champ to date.

Sorry you weren't around back then to appreciate the magnitude of those fights... maybe you shouldve laid off the WWE or whatever you were feeding your adrenaline with at the time.:D

Noobs gonna noob.

LOL... prime Hunt.

Each of Fedor's last three opponents where on good runs before they fought him. He was fighting guys with better records than him in their last few fights.

Two savvy veterans and a rising prospect. The greatest? No. But all deserving opponents, considering everyone's recent history.

Look two savvy vets and a "rising prospect" who he crushed years ago (none if the 3 would've been close to top 10 in the UFC even at that time) is ok for your average dude, but for a guy sherdog is calling for getting a title shot or even a top 5 fight seems ridiculous.

He's one of the goats if not the goat. But the past issnt the present.

Pedro Rizzo and Jeff Monson aren't top 15, but are they really cans?

Jeff Monson has fought 24 times since the Fedor fight and went 13-10-1 :eek: If Jeff Monson is a can then whats's Jeff Monson fighting / beating.

Jeff Monson wasn't too over the hill when they fought. It was just 5 months since the HW GP where he had lost a UD to Daniel Cormier. He wasn't at his very best but he was certainly not a "can"

Satoshi Ishii was touted as a great prospect and UFC tried very hard to get him. Dana even offered to fix him with the best training camp but he eventually decided to stay in Japan. He is a limited fighter but not a can

Rizzo was pretty much done, although he was coming off a little streak.

Jeff Monson has fought 24 times since the Fedor fight and went 13-10-1 :eek: If Jeff Monson is a can then whats's Jeff Monson fighting / beating.

Name 5 good wins. If you can't name 3. If you can't he's prob not even an average fighter at the time. 13-10-1 is not good. Plus that's a can for a guy who you want to get a title shot.

Frank Mir's last three legit wins were Tim Sylvia, Tank Abbott, and Dan Quinn.

Jeff Monson wasn't too over the hill when they fought. It was just 5 months since the HW GP where he had lost a UD to Daniel Cormier. He wasn't at his very best but he was certainly not a "can"

Satoshi Ishii was touted as a great prospect and UFC tried very hard to get him. Dana even offered to fix him with the best training camp but he eventually decided to stay in Japan. He is a limited fighter but not a can

Rizzo was pretty much done, although he was coming off a little streak.

I'm not sure my point is being understood.... These wernt awful wins, they were average at best.

B4 that he was 1-3 in SF.... Only win was against Rogers who mayve been worse then last 3 said fights....

His last 3 legit wins were against Timmeh, AA, and Limdland;a MW)

Does no one else see an issue with the nut hugging and the idea he should get a title shot?

It's like a huge circle jerk every time a fedor thread is made. I just want to bring facts.

We're against AA, Timmeh, and Lindland(a MW)

Then went 1-3 in SF before crushing 3 cans prior to his retirement.

His only SF win was against an undefeated Brett Rogers who's only legit win was against AA when AAs career was in a downward spiral. Furthermore, Fedor seemed to be losing against Rogers before a solid finish.

Just thought I would let Sherdog know this. You seem to have forgot.

I love Fedor too, and ill watch him and root for him no matter who he fights, but goddamn the delusion on here is rediculous.

Yea and Werdum sucked For awhile, was not feared by anyone and now looks unstoppable. Go watch him and Overeem fight it was embarrassing. Same with AA, everyone gave up on him years ago and now he is in title contention.

Translation - shit changes

Fedor has just as good of a chance as anyone

I'm not sure my point is being understood.... These wernt awful wins, they were average at best.

B4 that he was 1-3 in SF.... Only win was against Rogers who mayve been worse then last 3 said fights....

His last 3 legit wins were against Timmeh, AA, and Limdland;a MW)

Does no one else see an issue with the nut hugging and the idea he should get a title shot?

It's like a huge circle jerk every time a fedor thread is made. I just want to bring facts.

So you don't rate Werdum's/Roy Nelson's/Struve's win over Big Nog as legit since he is clearly over the hill?

Also, being past one's prime is not the same as being a can. MMA fans throw this word around without knowing what it means.

Jeff Monson was far from being a can. He had some crazy submission victories before and after the Fedor fight, including Aleks. Can crusher/gatekeeper whose recent loss was for a rising DC.

Rogers, in turn, had his beat AA and was considered a promising fighter.

I didn't give much,for Fedor's last few wins at the time. But seeing the state of the HW division, where it's not so easy to find guys with a better winning streak, I had to reconsider.

I cant stand when people say Fedor was losing against Rogers. if youwatch the first round you will see that Brett landed 3 punches the entire round. The first jab that opened him up, a shot against the fence and he landed ONE strike in mount. Fedor worked him in the first and then decapitated him in the second. Why are people hating on Fedor its ridiculous. He was 1-1 with bigfoot before that fight was stopped and was still trying to win after being mounted an entire round. Hendo landed the luckiest hail mary shot of all time after almost being put out.
The patriots lost 2 super bowls to the Giants, they must suck.
Ali lost his last three out of 4 fights, he must have sucked.
lebron carried a team an entire year and lost in game 6 he must suck.

you people are ridiculous at times.

Lol at people saying that Satoshi Ishii is a can

Back