Fedors last 3 Legit Wins

AmericanMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
We're against AA, Timmeh, and Lindland(a MW)

Then went 1-3 in SF before crushing 3 cans prior to his retirement.

His only SF win was against an undefeated Brett Rogers who's only legit win was against AA when AAs career was in a downward spiral. Furthermore, Fedor seemed to be losing against Rogers before a solid finish.

Just thought I would let Sherdog know this. You seem to have forgot.

I love Fedor too, and ill watch him and root for him no matter who he fights, but goddamn the delusion on here is rediculous.

You don't say...?

Pedro Rizzo and Jeff Monson aren't top 15, but are they really cans?

Fedor is back folks. To remove any doubt Sherdog has resurrected the "I'm a Fedor fan but, let me tell you, he sucks" template. It has been YEARS since it has been used (and used to be used on a daily basis).

But it is coming BACK because the man is back.... rejoice.

Fedor is back folks. To remove any doubt Sherdog has resurrected the "I'm a Fedor fan but, let me tell you, he sucks" template. It has been YEARS since it has been used (and used to be used on a daily basis).

He is coming back from what I have heard. Thanks.

Guess we have a different idea of what constitutes a can. Ken Shamrock, Kimbo, Ruan Potts qualify in my eyes.

I think people who think he will be the champ or crush all comers are delusional but, he is a legend and the UFC should be trying to get him to retire in the octagon. I wouldnt even mind if they brought him in to lose like Gracie vs Hughes. It would be awesome to here Buffer scream his name and let Rogan and Goldie call his fight.

Cans? Jesus. Fighter bashing anyone?

Didn't he also submit a prime Hunt right before Lindland? So current Top 5 and a Top 10 take away credibility from Fedor? Not to mention Timmy was Top 5 when Fedor finished him aswell and is still the most dominant UFC HW Champ to date.

Sorry you weren't around back then to appreciate the magnitude of those fights... maybe you shouldve laid off the WWE or whatever you were feeding your adrenaline with at the time.:D

Noobs gonna noob.

It's now solely applied to Anderson Silva.

I counter your bs with this bs....

fedor's last legit loss?

vs werdum- he was winning and jumped into guard and werdum got a lucky submission. not a legit loss

vs. bigfoot- it was 1-1 going into round 3. fight was stopped due to a cut. not a legit loss

vs. hendo- fedor knocked him down and was on the verge of a finish when by the will of God and some luck hendo regained his wits and sweeped fedor and got the win. not a legit loss.

there- bs for bs.

I think people who think he will be the champ or crush all comers are delusional but, he is a legend and the UFC should be trying to get him to retire in the octagon. I wouldnt even mind if they brought him in to lose like Gracie vs Hughes. It would be awesome to here Buffer scream his name and let Rogan and Goldie call his fight.

Yeah this is more how I feel. I would rather give him a guy like a nog or a cro cop who he can beat and then let him retire in the UFC.

It's now solely applied to Anderson Silva.

Nah. Anderson now is a handful of defenders that are bitter and a whooooooole bunch more that bailed entirely. No one pretending to be a fan, much less pretending in order to bash the guy.

Pre-losses it wasn't that MO either. Anderson's haters/fans seemed to be more straight-forward back in the day for whatever reason.

We're against AA, Timmeh, and Lindland(a MW)

Then went 1-3 in SF before crushing 3 cans prior to his retirement.

His only SF win was against an undefeated Brett Rogers who's only legit win was against AA when AAs career was in a downward spiral. Furthermore, Fedor seemed to be losing against Rogers before a solid finish.

Just thought I would let Sherdog know this. You seem to have forgot.

I love Fedor too, and ill watch him and root for him no matter who he fights, but goddamn the delusion on here is rediculous.

Do all retarded haters claim to be fans after an essay of pure shit?

Didn't he also submit a prime Hunt?

Fedor is the HW GOAT.

But, no.

Hunt said he wasn't even training, and that loss was in the middle of his 6 fight losing skid. Maybe the worst time in his career.

Hunt had 2 arguable 'prime' periods. One was his run in K1. The other was his last run in the UFC, which ended after he fought Roy Nelson.

All that said, there are many older HW fighters currently active and doing well.
In my mind, it's very likely Fedor will come back and fight for the title again.

Back