Fedor says Khabib has "gaps in his technique" rofl

Khabib is not better than Fedor. That’s just stupid to say. This forum has become a cesspool of ignorance.

He’s actually praising Khabib and saying Khabib will get better with time so I don’t know what you are on but I want those physcodelics too

If Fedor says Khabib has gaps in his technique, then Khabib has gaps in his technique.

Last edited:
If Fedor says Khabib has gaps in his technique then Khabib has gaps in his technique.
Too bad he couldnt recognize the glaring gaps in his own technique. Might have spared him the embarrassment of the Maldonado fight despite handpicking his opponent.

I can see why you have a yellow.

0/10 thread

Yeah. No one does everything right. Sure, Fedor is not what he was, that does not make him wrong. Fucking hell the way little bitches look for shit to whine about.

Khabib's standup technique isn't good, it works because of the threat of takedown. His opponents are much more concerned with trying to sprawl against a shoot than in defending a punch. Because his grappling is so good he doesn't need to be a good striker, he hits hard and throws fast and that's enough.

Said the one who was beaten by bums like Bigfoot, MALDONADO, Mitrione and Bader... Ok, next.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Last edited:
Here rests the account of "oxoneX" Nobody liked him, but he kept making threads anyways...

Fedor is in a better position to comment on Khabib's game and career than the idiot TS.

lmaoooo im legit in tears. What the fuck is wrong with you<45><45><45>

Cuckbib
SPORT-PREVIEW-khabib-car.jpg

He doesn't seem triggered at all, and if you ask me, he's right on the money. I think the problem is that we may never know where Khabib's striking really is because nobody has been able to handle his clinch/wrestling game. Everyone knows it's coming, and he still wrestlef@#$s everyone and taps them.

The fact that you respond so negatively to criticism, when it's not even directed towards you, shows that you will never be great at anything OP.

You will never understand the mentality of a Khabib or Fedor.

They are always looking to improve.

Here rests the account of "oxoneX" Nobody liked him, but he kept making threads anyways...
Here lies "Mcuntry" his ex said he looked like he been circumsized ... bout 30 fuckin times.

Lol dude seems triggered by the fact that Khabib has overtaken him as Russian goat and overall goat (2nd to Jones only). Guy who got demolished by bigfoot and maldonado speaking on gaps in Khabib's technique lol

"Khabib has found his style, wins by using his strengths. That’s good because he is a UFC champion and uses his strengths. In these elements he stands above his rivals,” Emelianenko said.

“However, Khabib must, of course, patch the gaps in its technique. For example, in the technique of punches and kicks. But he also does everything right. He also has time to polish these techniques to become even better.”

Fuckin Bellator fighters ko'ing this dude and khabib is the one who needs to patch striking gaps

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ys-he-needs-to-refine-his-striking-technique/
How bout u fight ME puss

The fact that you respond so negatively to criticism, when it's not even directed towards you, shows that you will never be great at anything OP.

You will never understand the mentality of a Khabib or Fedor.

They are always looking to improve.
The fact that you think you can judge greatness, or lack thereof, from a forum post shows how poor a judge of greatness you are.

You will never understand the mentality of a forum poster.

lol sherdog is full of the most sensitive people on the planet, of course Khabib’s punching and kicking technique is lacking, how delusional do you have to be to pretend that it’s not ? He’s not a kick-boxer and isn’t interested in being one, untangle your vaginas for a few seconds a day it will go a long way with your menopause

The fact that you think you can judge greatness, or lack thereof, from a forum post shows how poor a judge of greatness you are.

You will never understand the mentality of a forum poster.

Look at you, emotional.

I bet I struck a nerve, huh? You can't handle anyone telling you that you are doing something wrong or your fragile little ego will get burned.

This is why you will never improve at anything.

I'm pretty sure if Fedor is saying I have a gap, then it might be so.

upload_2020-2-10_19-59-5.pngupload_2020-2-10_19-58-58.png

Back