Fedor says Khabib has "gaps in his technique" rofl

Lol dude seems triggered by the fact that Khabib has overtaken him as Russian goat and overall goat (2nd to Jones only). Guy who got demolished by bigfoot and maldonado speaking on gaps in Khabib's technique lol

"Khabib has found his style, wins by using his strengths. That’s good because he is a UFC champion and uses his strengths. In these elements he stands above his rivals,” Emelianenko said.

“However, Khabib must, of course, patch the gaps in its technique. For example, in the technique of punches and kicks. But he also does everything right. He also has time to polish these techniques to become even better.”

Fuckin Bellator fighters ko'ing this dude and khabib is the one who needs to patch striking gaps

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ys-he-needs-to-refine-his-striking-technique/

you deserve to get rekt real good irl

Lol dude seems triggered by the fact that Khabib has overtaken him as Russian goat and overall goat (2nd to Jones only). Guy who got demolished by bigfoot and maldonado speaking on gaps in Khabib's technique lol

"Khabib has found his style, wins by using his strengths. That’s good because he is a UFC champion and uses his strengths. In these elements he stands above his rivals,” Emelianenko said.

“However, Khabib must, of course, patch the gaps in its technique. For example, in the technique of punches and kicks. But he also does everything right. He also has time to polish these techniques to become even better.”

Fuckin Bellator fighters ko'ing this dude and khabib is the one who needs to patch striking gaps

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ys-he-needs-to-refine-his-striking-technique/

lol rofl.

How old are you? You write and think like a moron.

Really cant trust somebodys opinion who thinks khabib is anywhere close to being the GOAT.

triggered? Fedor compliment the fuck out of Khabib and made good points

you realize he is 43 right? and that at his peak, he was the least hit fighter of any champion in the history of MMA right?

they're fighting at HW, where a jab is equal to 5 of Conor's vaunted lefts.

and this.

People who think Khabib has no 'gaps in his technique' are morons. He obviously isn't the greatest fundamental striker. Grappling wise he probably has the technique down and not sure it needs to be messed with much, but he can improve in areas (which is what he said he has time to do).

and lol @ anyone who shit talks Fedor because of this. He's one of the greatest fighters to ever do it and lol @ saying he's not the GOAT Russian.

When Khabib fights top level competition and remains undefeated for a 8 year span while having beat more top 10 fighters than anyone else in his division's history, then he can talk.

Until then, he's not even close.
To be fair, I think if Khabib were a better striker it would take away from his grappling, and leave opportunities for him to be caught. In my opinion, right now, Khabib is at his most optimal as a fighter with his style of fighting. Of course, I still don’t think Fedor was insulting him. If anything he was praising him.

Dont see the issue here. What he's saying is true. Khabibs striking sucks. His punches have gotten better but he loses balance almost every time he throws a kick. He has horrible technique. And im one of the biggest Khabib nuthuggers.

I’m a huge Khabib fan but this is lame to complain about. Khabib isn’t a perfect fighter, he even admits that he needs to get better. Nothing Fedor said was wrong nor did he sound disrespectful.

reminder that fedor would do whatever he wanted to do to khabib.

Fedor triggered? Where did you get that impression from reading that article? Fedor like usual was very respectful and complimented Khabib as well as respectfully critique him about his stand up game. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

FAKE NEWS

It doesn’t even sound like Fedor is dissing Khabib. If anything he’s showing love and saying he’s head and shoulders above his competition, just giving him advice “to become even better”.

GOATs are never complacent.
We’ve agreed again

nothing wrong with what fedor said. In fact he’s exactly right

LOL
I love when a retard who never saw Fedor in action comments on his career.

Child, please!
Fedor can tell ANYONE what they have to do to improve, and ANYONE with a brain would listen.

Don't be such an ignorant fool. Go research before you try talking about the emperor.
cNd4RFuZdWh0ATqHvhUM60PlAOPL-NNc9mE1256xj3SBm22VWDnQ9P-t7Azivdd4Z0dyvnoCvH4Kqf7GhqsRaAImvLqpu6lLDCH4rh_Ftgk7bP2e4k7x2-7WFvK3umUp5XjY52Ew7Cn5

hmmm... Inaccurate.

I was referring to his UFC run from 2010 onward. 9 fights at MW, 10 fights at LHW, and 1 fight at HW. That's his UFC run post-pride, Strikeforce, then back to UFC.

I altered this to 9.5 MW and 9.5 LHW fights to "split the difference" because he fought Rich Franklin at 205 and both of them could have easily fought at MW, a Cowboy-Conor esque fight where both parties don't cut weight cut could.

I didn't feel like looking at this pride fights but I know he fought at both "middleweight" and "welterweight" there as well. Regardless this is a guy who fought at 185 lbs frequently, and ended his career with 5 fights at 185, and had two title shots at middleweight in the UFC. He's obviously a MW/LHW and obviously he could make 185.

What is inaccurate about this?

Back