Fedor says Khabib has "gaps in his technique" rofl

Fedor just saying Khabib needs to work on his striking. That’s what everyone here says too

Lol dude seems triggered by the fact that Khabib has overtaken him as Russian goat and overall goat (2nd to Jones only). Guy who got demolished by bigfoot and maldonado speaking on gaps in Khabib's technique lol

"Khabib has found his style, wins by using his strengths. That’s good because he is a UFC champion and uses his strengths. In these elements he stands above his rivals,” Emelianenko said.

“However, Khabib must, of course, patch the gaps in its technique. For example, in the technique of punches and kicks. But he also does everything right. He also has time to polish these techniques to become even better.”

Fuckin Bellator fighters ko'ing this dude and khabib is the one who needs to patch striking gaps

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ys-he-needs-to-refine-his-striking-technique/

B634DA25-4746-44DA-97A1-0EF8430BCACA.gif

Look at you, emotional.

I bet I struck a nerve, huh? You can't handle anyone telling you that you are doing something wrong or your fragile little ego will get burned.

This is why you will never improve at anything.
Lol, you seem all rustled. Just cause i responded to you? Dont get your panties all up in a bunch.

"You will never be great. You will never improve" ok bud. Whatever floats ya boat

Lol, you seem all rustled. Just cause i responded to you? Dont get your panties all up in a bunch.

"You will never be great. You will never improve" ok bud. Whatever floats ya boat

Glad we can agree that you will always be a loser.

Lol dude seems triggered by the fact that Khabib has overtaken him as Russian goat and overall goat (2nd to Jones only). Guy who got demolished by bigfoot and maldonado speaking on gaps in Khabib's technique lol

"Khabib has found his style, wins by using his strengths. That’s good because he is a UFC champion and uses his strengths. In these elements he stands above his rivals,” Emelianenko said.

“However, Khabib must, of course, patch the gaps in its technique. For example, in the technique of punches and kicks. But he also does everything right. He also has time to polish these techniques to become even better.”

Fuckin Bellator fighters ko'ing this dude and khabib is the one who needs to patch striking gaps

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ys-he-needs-to-refine-his-striking-technique/

Did Fedor fucked your mother?

Too bad he couldnt recognize the glaring gaps in his own technique. Might have spared him the embarrassment of the Maldonado fight despite handpicking his opponent.
He’s an old fighter dude. The fact that it’s easier to hurt him or KO him today doesn’t mean anything in relation to giving an assessment on technique. I guess Mike Brown shouldn’t coach because he got KOed at the end of his career? The first live event I went to, I saw Dan Hardy KO Bang Ludwig silly. I guess Ludwig shouldn’t offer striking advice? Freddie Roach has been KOed too, what’s that bum doing assessing anyone’s technique?

He might if he ever finishes T bagging your father.

So your mother want it. She want that Russian GOAT D.

giphy.gif

Keep crying hater, you got btfo in your crap thread.

Attachments

• kjkjkgfdd.jpg
    kjkjkgfdd.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1
He praised Khabib and said his striking can use improvement, which even Khabib would agree with. Nice troll attempt.
Seriously. If anyone thinks Fedor is talking shit, they're just looking for shit and finding it. It's not actually there.

And for the salty Fedor haters who love to forget Fedor went 10 years without a loss at HW, your ignorance speaks more about you than your posts on Sherdog will ever say about Fedor.

If Fedor doesn't have a right to an opinion, show me your resume before you ever post an opinion on a fighter again.

So your mother want it. She want that Russian GOAT D.

giphy.gif

Keep crying hater, you got btfo in your crap thread.
Maybe she does, i dont dont. Guess we wont find out until after your father takes that Russian D out his mouth.

Hope you can stop crying now. You took one for the team, or rather yo dad did.

Seriously. If anyone thinks Fedor is talking shit, they're just looking for shit and finding it. It's not actually there.

And for the salty Fedor haters who love to forget Fedor went 10 years without a loss at HW, your ignorance speaks more about you than your posts on Sherdog will ever say about Fedor.

He is a salty Jones fanboy who is upset because everyone knows Jones is a fraud with the last robbery.

Imagine trying to hate Fedor and the best you found is that quote.And at the same time you suck the cock of Jon jones, and Steroids fraud who cheated and talked shit in every fight.

lol sad.

I can’t believe Fedor didn’t even mention Conor while saying all that.
So disrespectful.

Back