Fedor reveals UFC negotiations in process, wants

Fedor vs Randy 1st fight

Fedor vs Barnett 2nd fight

Fedor vs Cain 3rd fight

Fedor vs Werdum 2 if he wins the others

I want to see the fights we never got to see. Fedor vs Mir is also cool.

lol...so fedor vs werdum when they're 40 and 41?

The boy has just cried wolf too many times for me. I hope, as it would make the HW division much more interesting, but I just don't dare to believe in it.

I understand.

But this time it feels different.

Not sure why anyone would be excited to see him in Bellator. He's been fighting in bush leagues since PRIDE folded. UFC or I don't give a shit.

"I want the strongest fighters"

Goes to Bellator and fights Tito...

Not sure why anyone would be excited to see him in Bellator. He's been fighting in bush leagues since PRIDE folded. UFC or I don't give a shit.

I don't think it is about excitement for Bellator as much as they might like Fedor being 'anti-UFC'.
Some put their hatred for Dana over what is good for MMA.

Fedor should take a one-fight deal for a ring rust fight against Kimbo Slice. Plenty of people want to see that. Than he should negotiate a multi-fight deal if he wants to stick with his comeback.

I'd like to see kimbo vs fedor lol.. in the ufc i'd like to see fedor vs hunto.

That's what we want to find out.

Exactly. He left the sport with a lot of doubts, and bad losses, but I am confident that Fedor is still one of the smartest guy out there, if he comes back I think he trully is confident that he still has something to show.

He looked heavy in the recent pics, has a good sambo backround, and a puncher's chance.

Another interesting fact is that besides JDS, all the top 5 guys in UFC have already been knocked out at least once, so everyone can KO everyone.

Will be really interesting. I admire Mirko for always trying to fight the best, now it's Fedor's turn to test himself against the UFC guys. We as fans can only win with such a deal if signed.

But if Fedor goes to Bellator, I will be like being in a room getting a blowjob and your mom enters in your bedroom at the same time. A huge upset.

He's leveraging the UFC and Bellator against each other, only to sign with the WWE.

Go Fedor! War Fedor! Come on UFC, try like this is your last chance! inb4 "Why?"

Exactly, but damnit I will still watch either way lol

It has to be the UFC!

No way the UFC lets Fedor go this time. He's a huge huge money maker for them if he gets signed.

No way the UFC lets Fedor go this time. He's a huge huge money maker for them if he gets signed.

UFC wasn't the reason Fedor was not with the company. The insane co=promotion demands were.
With those gone, its up to Fedor now.
He is only a huge moneymaker at the right cost though & nobody knows what he is asking.
If he is asking for what Zuffa tried to pay him (reportedly) before to fight Brock or before he lost those 3 fights, than NO WAY.
If he is realistic & truly wants to fight the best - lets see him negotiate realistically.

Dana's legacy as a promoter / president of the UFC will have a huge blow if he doesn't sign Fedor and his ego wont let that happen. This would explain why Arlovski is fighting Mir.

It's happening!!!!!!!!

I dont think Fedor will duck the UFC this time. Seems like he wants Werdum which is fine but he needs to fight Cain or Mir first.

Back