Fedor reveals UFC negotiations in process, wants

350jyio.png

haters gon' hate !

is anyone else worried that at his age his speed will have diminished hugely? because his speed for HW was his greatest weapon IMO. he was always really fast for HW and faster than all the guys he fought, but near 40 his speed will no way be the same as 28.

I only care if it's UFC. The HW division has always been thin and now that the top is in one organization there's absolutely nothing interesting outside.

I'll wait until a deal is finished before getting excited.

Zuffa shill.

Fedor vs. Lashley. That's the fight the fans want to see. Dana just won't pay the men their deserved trillions.

I am actually starting to get the feeling it may happen with the UFC. Fedor isnt dumb and he knows there is nothing in Belletor. When it came to SF they at least had a HW division that equal if not better then the UFCs.

I dont think Fedor will duck the UFC this time. Seems like he wants Werdum which is fine but he needs to fight Cain or Mir first.

Never ducked it the first time, took the better deal with a better HW division.

is anyone else worried that at his age his speed will have diminished hugely? because his speed for HW was his greatest weapon IMO. he was always really fast for HW and faster than all the guys he fought, but near 40 his speed will no way be the same as 28.

You can definitely say that about all the aspects of his talents, but then again this is the heavyweight division, and it's largely ruled by guys in their late 30s as it is, so while of course I would presume that 2005 Fedor crushes 2015 Fedor, I wouldn't necessarily presume that 2015 Fedor can't earn a spot in the top 5.

Would love to see him in the UFC but i don't see it happening, i hope i am wrong though

I don't think he'd be throwing out names if he wasn't legitimately wanting to a deal done with the UFC as well.

He's probably seen what guys around his age can still do. That you can get back from a bad streak.

If he fights composed, like in his last 3, and not reckless, he has a chance. But I still don't know how he'd do against the younger guys that have so much size on him.

Either way I hope he ends up in the UFC, that he gets treated with the respect he deserves, for what he has done in MMA.

Fedor fighting in the UFC has to happen.

You can definitely say that about all the aspects of his talents, but then again this is the heavyweight division, and it's largely ruled by guys in their late 30s as it is, so while of course I would presume that 2005 Fedor crushes 2015 Fedor, I wouldn't necessarily presume that 2015 Fedor can't earn a spot in the top 5.

Very well said, agreed.

Dana is like Captain Ahab and this is his big white whale. My life will be incomplete without at least one UFC with Fedor

This. If Fedor signs elsewhere it will be the biggest WTF moment in the history of the sport. Fedor's move to Strikeforce made perfect sense at the time. Nowadays there is nothing but UFC.

I want to believe.
Untitled-1_zpsmq5owqeg.jpg

Worth $95.

While I think everyone here would prefer to see Fedor fight in the UFC, I doubt It's happening.

1.) Fedor doesn't like how Dana treats his fighters.

2.) Dana offered Fedor a large sum of money to fight for the UFC years ago, but he turned it down. To me it seems like respect 1st money second issue.

3.) Fedor wants to fight the best? He had the opportunity to fight the best before his string of losses, so I think this is all negotiation BS.

I would be completely shocked if he signs with the UFC, but I think we all know It's not happening.

It's Fedor, there's no reason to believe he's ever going to fight in the UFC. I've been following this too long, he's just using the potential that he might go to the UFC to get a bigger payday somewhere else.

I won't believe Fedor is going to fight in the UFC until Buffer spins around and says his name and even then I'll keep my eye out for Vadim looking to spirit him away.

2.) Dana offered Fedor a large sum of money to fight for the UFC years ago, but he turned it down. To me it seems like respect 1st money second issue.

Please stop with that
Fedor & M1 turned down the deal because UFC refused to allow M1 to co-promote

Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true!

Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true!

I will definitely buy the REEBOK kit if FEDOR gets signed!!!! This is the only kit i will ever buy ;)

I won't believe Fedor is fighting for the UFC until he literally steps into the octagon and touch gloves for the first time

I will always support Fedor, no matter what. Fedor = One true GOAT.

Goat tickets

not happening

he will end up in Bellator

I'm ok with this.

Fedor vs Kimbo - Easy fight for Fedor, but awesome hype fight for Bellator.

Fedor vs Tito - Fedor should be able to take this, but who wouldn't want to see it for the name power?

Fedor vs Couture - A once dream fight, still could be.

Back