Fedor: "Next fight will probably be in Bellator or the UFC"

He'll never fight in the UFC,

He's just trying to gain leverage in the negotiations with bellator,

Is normal.

He fought Sylvia, Arlovski, and attempted to get a fight with Randy Couture. The Strikeforce HW's were pretty damn good, too, no?

Got any proof that Fedor is lying about his career plans?
Still hasn't fought in the UFC.

Translation: He's going to Bellator and using the UFC as negotiation leverage.

Maldonado nearly KTFO, don't further sully a stellar career. Can you imagine the noobs discrediting the great man because all they have witnessed is him getting smashed up by Rothwell and Hapa. Sigh.

Why is he still fighting? He's a simple man spends like no money and made millions. He's been done for 10 years. I thought he was slowing down even before Pride collapsed. Sad to see TBH. I have no desire to see him fight. It's like Mike Tyson when he was in his mid 30s getting the shit beat out of him by nobodies.

Maldonado nearly KTFO, don't further sully a stellar career. Can you imagine the noobs discrediting the great man because all they have witnessed is him getting smashed up by Rothwell and Hapa. Sigh.
Hey, now... Lets not forget that when he was prime Fedor he almost got ktfo by Fujita, and that didn't hinder his pfp glory. Anyone can get caught.

Hey, now... Lets not forget that when he was prime Fedor he almost got ktfo by Fujita, and that didn't hinder his pfp glory. Anyone can get caught.
Anyone can get caught, sure, but when you start making a habit of it and are pushing 40, there's only one direction you're headed I'm afraid.

No he stayed standing against Fujita and quickly clinched to avoid damage... As opposed to being knocked to the canvas and then slipping and sliding all over the place refusing to clinch.

Back