Fedor: "Next fight will probably be in Bellator or the UFC"

Sadly his red panty night sailed with Brocks failed test. Some interesting fights for him still tho.

8 years ago. Its just sad now. He got his shit pushed in by a crippled LHW journeyman.
he'll prepare this time. and fight some equally old and down the hill guy in the UFC. there's plenty of that in the HW division

Once you retire, your heart is no longer in it... Sure, you may get an urge to fight and compete again, but it will never be the same.

Fedor should have stayed retired

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me 17 times and I am probably a delusional Fedor fan who thinks he will go to the UFC this time.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

please God, will him to the UFC

I think it will be Lashley, and based on what Fedor and Coker both said, I'm pretty sure it's going to be Bellator.

It's too bad Brock got busted. That was the one fight I could see the UFC maybe doing as a one-off fight for Fedor.

Hits the nail right on the head, unfortunately.

Has the pic of that flying saucer poster with the caption "I want to believe" been posted yet?

It could happen... on

UFC_FIGHTPASS_LOGO_F.PNG

again...

he should retire , dont want to see worse than Maldonado fight

I'll believe it when BJM says

"we've been over the rules, protect yourself at all times, follow my instructions, if you want to touch gloves touch em now" Aaaaaaand "Fighter you ready? You ready? Lets get it on!"

Still not enough though, I'll believe it when Fedor actually approaches his opponent after the ref gets out of the way

Literally nothing you just said is true. You made some absurd assertions, backed up with nothing. That is meaningless.
Well Fedor has been ducking the UFC for 9 years and continues to lie about possibly signing just to get fans hopes up and remain even somewhat relevant.

I don't know how I feel about this. That Maldanado fight wasn't pretty. Although, believe it or not, I believe his biggest weakness right now might be on the ground (fighting off his back). He was unable to get Bigfoot off him, and I seriously doubt his ground game has improved since then (the pattern with aging fighters seems to be a regressing ground game).

Well Fedor has been ducking the UFC for 9 years and continues to lie about possibly signing just to get fans hopes up and remain even somewhat relevant.

He fought Sylvia, Arlovski, and attempted to get a fight with Randy Couture. The Strikeforce HW's were pretty damn good, too, no?

Got any proof that Fedor is lying about his career plans?

Back