Fedor: "Next fight will probably be in Bellator or the UFC"

He went to organizations that had better HW divisions than the ufc did. Afflication and Strikeforce were the superior orgs at the time (the ufc only zombies just didn't know it because they were blinded by marketing but time proved that which was already obvious).
Sounds more like you were blinded by drinking the guys juniors.

Last edited:
Fedor has proven time and time again that he has no heart and that his word is worthless.
Time to hang 'em up pudgski. 2004 was a very, very long time ago.

Fedor has proven time and time again that he has no heart and that his word is worthless.
Time to hang 'em up pudgski. 2004 was a very, very long time ago.

Literally nothing you just said is true. You made some absurd assertions, backed up with nothing. That is meaningless.

Literally nothing you just said is true. You made some absurd assertions, backed up with nothing. That is meaningless.
I'll back it up with everything he's said since 2007. The UFC was the place to be for EVERY pride legend except for one portly prima donna. FACT FACT FACT.

I'm pretty indifferent towards seeing him in the ufc just because the chances of him losing are high and there's sooo many scrubs on here who would love to told u so everyone after it happened

Amazing amount of disrespect to the GOAT on here. Sherdog really is filled with garbage posters. Fedor said from the time he announced his comeback that he wanted 2 warm up fights (because he is 40 and had 3.5 years off). He said one in Japan, one in Russia (both of which he did) and then he would probably go to the U.S. (which he is attempting to do). He has done exactly what he said he would do and you morons are acting like he is lying when it is actually you guys who are the dishonest ones (or ignorant).
Source where Fedor claims he wants 2 tune up fights, one in Japan and one in Russia and then he would probably go to the U.S?

Source where Fedor claims he wants 2 tune up fights, one in Japan and one in Russia and then he would probably go to the U.S?
He said that a few times in interviews last year, and if I'm not mistaken this year as well, before he signed the fight against Maldonado. I'll try to find it.

BTW,
It seems that some of you don't really get how big of a statement that is, coming from Fedor.
He didn't say "We'll see how this plays out" or something. He actually mentioned only THREE organizations that offered him a contract : Rizin, Bellator and the UFC. (No mention of EFN) and after that he said that it'll probably be in Bellator or the UFC.
I'm not saying "that's it"! he's going to the UFC. But what I'm saying is that he's probably gonna end his career in the US. Be it Bellator or UFC.
If I had to bet my house on it I'd say his going to Bellator. But who knows? we'll see very soon...

can-crusher-o.gif

It's really all meh to me at this point. He's a shadow of his former self and that's an insult to shadows. He's already proven he's the best HW ever, so he doesn't have to go to the UFC to prove that, but this whole "I'm probably signing with the UFC" thing was already played out 8 years ago.Seriously, either do it and get your shit kicked in by guys with less milage and better training or stop saying you're going to fight in the UFC and fight the Jaideeps of the world.
"Insult to shadows" ? Are you from Springfield MA or did you steal that from gangsterreport.com ? Unoriginal bastard lol

When is he making the announcement? Or the announcement of the announcement? Or the announcement of the announcement's announcement?

I think he should stop fighting.

Retire after next fight, happy for it to be UFC against a similarly past-it fighter (Bigfoot, perhaps), but either do it or STFU.

Do not want to see him in Bellator, its just wrong.

Personally I'd like it to be the UFC as it would be appropriate closure to a great career. Kind of like Renzo Gracie's last fight as a one and done.

Fedor is way past his prime, I would honestly prefer not to see him in the UFC. People will see him do poorly in UFC and go "See I told you. He was never that good"

We see it happen to any MMA legend that overstayed. Imagine how different perspective on Cro Cop would be if he retired when PRIDE folded.

Back