• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor looking huge (recent pic)

some more

11218701_10152999299036643_7217562516937892387_n.jpg

Z5HGTdDD4EA.jpg

and a really big one for the fans

LcMRDo8KHAA.jpg

I have a sneaky feeling we're looking at the next UFC HW Champ!

fedor will be rocking orthodox church songs like this.

[YT]XzK5YEVMHn4[/YT]

Imagine emotionless Fedor walking towards you, in a dark place, with this song in background. Death would look like a childs play :D

Damn.

fedor10.jpg

20111120042158_TAR_6894_cr2.JPG

He weighed 238,3 pounds vs Monson, had a good amount of fat, but packed on a lot of muscles after Hendo TKOed some sense into him. Fedor started weight training again and stopped fasting.

2qiny54.jpg

MsBH-FightOfTheWeekFedorVsIshii324-547.jpg

He weighed in at 233 pounds vs Ishii and he looked good.

fedor-vs-rizzo-weigh-ins-300x200.jpg

21159.jpg

He weighed 235 vs Rizzo.

I keep saying, that if this Fedor comes back, he might become the new UFC HW champ.

It only makes sense for him to come back. You can't say "the one who doesn't fall never stands up" (or whatever it was) if you don't actually stand up again.

If he became UFC HW champ it would be movie-esque. Big rise, brief adversity and then overcoming that to rise to the very top.

If he became UFC HW champ it would be movie-esque. Big rise, brief adversity and then overcoming that to rise to the very top.

if he does, Jake Gyllenhaal gotta get fat and start drinking vodka for his next combat movie.

Fedor started weight training again and stopped fasting.

Fedor fasted during that period? Wow, didnt know that. That could be a explanation for his performances back then. I have no doubt that fasting will most likely have a negative effect on the performance of athletes.

Somehow i also thought that it has something to do with his religion. That he might trained less, or that it had an effect on his fighting mentality too.

Maybe religion became nr.1 to him, so much that it affected his fighting career, possibly subconcious, even if he wouldnt agree that it could be a possibility.

Fedor fasted during that period? Wow, didnt know that. That could be a explanation for his performances back then. I have no doubt that fasting will most likely have a negative effect on the performance of athletes.

Somehow i also thought that it has something to do with his religion. That he might trained less, or that it had an effect on his fighting mentality too.

Maybe religion became nr.1 to him, so much that it affected his fighting career, possibly subconcious, even if he wouldnt agree that it could be a possibility.

Yeah he was fasting during training camps when he became a religious zaelot and his " Rasputin " was with him even during the camps...

Sergei commented on it, back then, saying it was impossible to fast like that and be anywhere close to 100%..

He indeed looked buffer and way better against Monson, Ishii and especially Rizzo where his fierceness ( and GnP ) almost looked like a prime Fedor's one...

Who is sergei? i guess someone from his camp, maybe one of his coaches?

I know of one high level athlete, who partly not only didnt performe worse, but even better.
Its Hakeem Olajuwon who always fasted during ramadan, and iirc he even had one of his best
performances during a fasting period. And the fasting he does is even harder i guess, because you cant neither eat or drink the whole time as long as the sun shines.

But then again, basketball is obviously different, and you prolly cant compare it when it comes to many things, like the
influence from fasting on the performance of athletes.

Back