Fedor looking huge (recent pic)

No legitimate response, sigh.

If you disagree with JDS being a better MMA fighter than Schilt, you're simply ignorant.

His TDD is way better, but Schilt was better on the feet, had better ground game and better stamina.

But JDS is better overall.

If they fought though...

Ufff. A great fight and Schilt could easily win, especialy if they stood.

Edited:

Schilt beat the following fighters: 1.Yamada, who beat Frank Shamrock, Suzuki and Funaki, before Schilt beat him by a rear naked choke.

2. Suzuki

3. Mezger

4. Funaki

5. Minowa

6. Kondo

7. Pete Williams

8. McGee

That's 8 very good wins.

He also beat Takahashi 3x (the last time, soon afte rhe defeated Suzuki), hell, even Schrijber had a win over Yvel and beat Freeman, right after Schrijber lost to Schilt. Freeman then lost another 3 fights, beat 2 fighter and then gnped pre accident Mir to a TKO in the UFC. So much for UFC supremacy.

Schilt is very underrated and is probably the worst stylistic matchup for JDS.

I'm talking about prime Schilt, who was actually very tough on his back and of course excelent on his feet.

Last edited:
yeah, i hope the fasting thing is not happening.

He stopped fasting during fight preparation after Hendo TKOed sense into him, after bullying him (prime Fedor would ragdoll Hendo).

I hope he hasn't forgotten about that.

Dude went years apparently without seriously hitting the weights. That's not of what Fedor should look like

Dude went years apparently without seriously hitting the weights. That's not of what Fedor should look like

He didn't need weight training when he had great and heavy training partners. He did body exercises and throw around top HWs every day. In 2005 his training partners got away and he started to decline. The decline escalated in 2008 when he became obsessed with religion.

the camera dude is like: holy fucking shit, do my eyes decieve me?!! i need this on camera.

What do you think his cardio would look like at that size

size appears to be relative with Fedor. the pics in the first post are one thing. the most recent ones show quite a different, desiccated fedor.

so, yeah, that's a thing.

this is a recent (and strange cause of the other guy) fedor picture, i am not starting a new thread for it.

IxfOEdZ4eAY.jpg

wow, i didnt know he was fucking fasting in his strikeforce run

please fedor, come back with the pride mentality and avenge your losses, at least 2 of them

oh ok, i thuoght the fasting was actually fasting, not eating and shit

but it seems that its only like depriving of some foods and stuff like that. still bad though

if someone can give some link or stuff like that, i would appreciate

oh ok, i thuoght the fasting was actually fasting, not eating and shit

but it seems that its only like depriving of some foods and stuff like that. still bad though

if someone can give some link or stuff like that, i would appreciate

ah, i thought the posts were informative about that. it's linked to the orthodox fasting calendar and it involves anywhere from 50 to 200 fasting days a year, depending on how much of a hardcore believer you are. it basically takes away meat and other animal products (including milk and eggs) and allows some days in which you can eat fish.

again, it depends on how much of a hardcore orthodox one is. i don't have info on that regarding fedor but given how much of his posse was religious, i'd say it was pretty strict.

damn. Whoever he's fighting, is in for a war.

God bless that mythical sexy beast

Didn't Rampage say he was fasting when fighting Wand in pride? That was after he had a seriously bad dream and became "christian" for a time???

Is fasting the new staph?

Who is sergei? i guess someone from his camp, maybe one of his coaches?

I know of one high level athlete, who partly not only didnt performe worse, but even better.
Its Hakeem Olajuwon who always fasted during ramadan, and iirc he even had one of his best
performances during a fasting period. And the fasting he does is even harder i guess, because you cant neither eat or drink the whole time as long as the sun shines.

But then again, basketball is obviously different, and you prolly cant compare it when it comes to many things, like the
influence from fasting on the performance of athletes.

I heard that it was actually other wAy around.

He would always underperform in playoffs cause of ramadan fasting.

The only time he actually won the title n looked like the best player in the league was when he didn't have to fast.

ah, i thought the posts were informative about that. it's linked to the orthodox fasting calendar and it involves anywhere from 50 to 200 fasting days a year, depending on how much of a hardcore believer you are. it basically takes away meat and other animal products (including milk and eggs) and allows some days in which you can eat fish.

again, it depends on how much of a hardcore orthodox one is. i don't have info on that regarding fedor but given how much of his posse was religious, i'd say it was pretty strict.

yeah i searched sherdog for it and went through the first of 3 pages

hope hes just believing in god and not doing these crazy ass shit

Back