Fedor looking huge (recent pic)

He can better his situation but what's been will never come back, other than his well rounded skillset Fedor's main attributes were his agility and insane speed for a HW and those unfortunately can only go down with age. I always remember his transitions, either from striking to grappling or just positional on the ground, blink of an eye and it's done.

He’s got a knee injury apparently. Not sure how much that’ll affect his fight

At least Aleks is on the comeback track. That guy, whether he's overcome his demons or not, is in excellent shape and has been tuning HW's up in ol' Mother Russia. Provided he doesn't have Hep C (and I think it's very likely that he does) Bellator or the UFC should sign him pronto and shake things up a bit. So long as you hold some events in Russia he should be cleared to fight.

Look ready to bang, losing the dad bod. i get hints of that Pride body.
well, well, i guess he is getting ready.

i3ggux.jpg

Edit - another recent one courtesy of BreadnButter

Fedor.jpg

appears to be from the same venue as the first photo, different angle. still big. (thanks Andrey Kamensky)

CK-aWyuWcAAdull.jpg

LcMRDo8KHAA.jpg

a short clip from the event, you can see him briefly (thanks zheka)

one of our fellow sherdoggers also put forward a Reebok uniform proposal for Fedor, should he come to the UFC. i thought it was funny. (Thanks JohnnAY)

Untitled-1_zpsmq5owqeg.jpg

and a nice shoop by East European

maRIml1.png

Sounds like you just had orgasm..

At least Aleks is on the comeback track. That guy, whether he's overcome his demons or not, is in excellent shape and has been tuning HW's up in ol' Mother Russia. Provided he doesn't have Hep C (and I think it's very likely that he does) Bellator or the UFC should sign him pronto and shake things up a bit. So long as you hold some events in Russia he should be cleared to fight.
there are cures for Hep C now.

Back