• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor looking huge (recent pic)

The UFC needs to sign him.

Beard Fedor is too much sexy for zuffa tv.

If they sign Fedor this forum will explode!

DO IT DANA

Fedor with his daughter.

b6rYahkN_JA.jpg

Crazy how much she looks like him here. Even his genes are dominant.

HUGE? Not really! haha
xJeWinGbgZQ.jpg

:eek::p

oOm3EaNd9Yg.jpg

These are from today or yesterday in Sochi.

[YT]4oRt_TN_uSE[/YT]

Really? I wish we knew how to translate it.
There's nothing to translate.
Era use sounds that come from latin, esperanto, french and italian, but the words mean nothing.
It's just pig latin gibberish.

Fedor doesn't like it because he's russian orthodox, and Era is more... "medieval christian-ish".

Too bad. Era Fedor is undefeated.

Well, he obviously isn't planning on going down to 205. That just isn't Fedor.

That's what happens when you allow your body to rest . I also believe he used the time off to add some weight

He's either not going to fight in north America or if he does, he won't look like that come fight night.

I miss the Era era.

It's not about the music IMO

It's the fact that he's back with his first wife that excites me.

First Wife Fedor is undefeated. People close to Fedor say that she was instrumental in keeping him focused on fighting and training.

Also back then they were broke so he was literally fighting to feed his family...

Fedor doesn't like it because he's russian orthodox, and Era is more... "medieval christian-ish".

fedor will be rocking orthodox church songs like this.

[YT]XzK5YEVMHn4[/YT]

FEDOR WILL DESTROY THE UFC HW DIVISION

They should give him a "warm up" fight FIRST

One of the older Lions or mid-tier:

Nog, Bigfoot, Arlovski, Struve, Mitrione, or Mir

Then 2nd fight:

Cain or Werdum for TITLE

I'm just so pump looking at Fedor pictures. Hope Dana man's up and signs him for that title shot. I would love it if Fedor avenges all three of his losses before riding off into the sunset like the badass that he is.

appears to be from the same venue as the first photo, different angle. still big. (thanks Andrey Kamensky)

CK-aWyuWcAAdull.jpg

that town is 1 hour drive from me :icon_chee It was some youth forum he attended, called "Mashuk". Here are some more:

PIfcAI7CDZU.jpg

How recent photo of him is this?

end of July

Last edited:
Back