Fedor Is Still Better Than Jones

Jones > Fedor.
Jones would also beat Fedor in a fight.

DC was never black fedor! Fedor would need one chance to land a bomb. Weidman would KO Jones and he's a weight class lower!

Last edited:
Maximus and Last Emperor GOATS.

whuoCHG.jpg
FEDOR.gif

I don't think Fedor was on roids, but I do know practically everyone he fought was a laboratory experiment.

Jones > Fedor.

Lol maybe Jon Jones KOd youre create-a-fighter Fedor on EA UFC but get real kiddo.

There is not a single fighter regardless of weight class whom Fedor could not beat in his prime.

PRIME FEDOR:

- Legit one shot KO power? CHECK

- Second to none recovery time? CHECK

- Cat-like reflexes? CHECK

- Best Fight IQ in the fight game to date? CHECK

- Dangerous Grappling from every position? CHECK

Face it, Bones would get outclassed in every aspect of the fight. Its would just be a matter of picking his poison.

Last edited:
Fedor fought cans, and anyone who was worth a damn he did not finish. And when he fought someone good he failed to deliver. I am in the minority her, but let's look at Couture's record and compare competition. Fedor had the opertunity to fight the best HW and his "management" prevented that. I am no Jones fan but common guys he has fought and finished top tier guys since he became champion.

Fedor's record is set. Jones can still add to his.

At 27, Jones might not be the greatest of all time. But he's only 27 and he's not retiring anytime soon.

fedor would have smashed jones easily because jones had nothing that semmy schilt had except far better

fedor woulda gotten in close, judo slammed jones, and turned his face into a cobbler

People that don't think Fedor is better were never fans of the sport while he was in his prime and have probably only seen his fights in retrospect. During his reign he was the man, a decade undefeated against the best opponents they could put together at the time. He beat strikers at striking and grapplers at grappling and was always undersized, his reflexes and balance were also insane to see.

Jones > Fedor.

In Unified/cage, yes

In PrideFC ring with full PrideFC rules and no cage/elbows - no way

Fedor in his prime in the PrideFC ring was the most undefeatable fighter I have ever seen, past or present. And I've watched it all since basically the beginning.

let's look at Couture's record and compare competition.
Ok... let's look at Couture's HW record lol

Couture's HW record:
Wins (12):
Tony Halme
Steven Graham
Vitor Belfort
Maurice Smith
Jeremy Horn
Ryushi Yanagisawa
Kevin Randleman
Tsuyoshi Kohsaka
Pedro Rizzo
Tim Sylvia
Gabriel Gonzaga
James Toney

Losses (7):
Enson Inoue
Mikhail Ilyukhin
Valentijn Overeem
Josh Barnett
Ricco Rodriguez
Brock Lesnar
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Not exactly a stellar HW record of 12-7, with a whole lot of "cans" as wins and losses to a few "cans" as well... I mean, the fighter you probably don't consider cans are the ones Fedor also fought... And beat lol

Fedor fought cans, and anyone who was worth a damn he did not finish. And when he fought someone good he failed to deliver. I am in the minority her, but let's look at Couture's record and compare competition. Fedor had the opertunity to fight the best HW and his "management" prevented that. I am no Jones fan but common guys he has fought and finished top tier guys since he became champion.

Uhhhh.....

Fedor lost to Hendo, Hendo to Cormier, Cormier to Jones, Jones 3x better than Fedor and manhandles him.

But seriously, Fedor never fought in the UFC, Anderson GOAT.

Don't forget, Fedor has already finished his career, and Jones is still in the midst of his. Seven years into Fedor's career, he was the pound for pound best, and undefeated, never suffering a "real" loss.

People that don't think Fedor is better were never fans of the sport while he was in his prime and have probably only seen his fights in retrospect. During his reign he was the man, a decade undefeated against the best opponents they could put together at the time. He beat strikers at striking and grapplers at grappling and was always undersized, his reflexes and balance were also insane to see.

I don't understand how people can't look at his record or watch highlights though. I've never seen Fedor fight and didn't even know about him until 08'-09', but I appreciate him as probably the best ever.

Jone is going to surpass Fedor easily. The only thing that will stop him is if he turns out to be a doper. If that's the case all his wins count for nothing.

Back