Fedor is 38 years old...

Heavyweight is the hardest division on the planet so if he can't get back into the top 5 he is doing amazingly well.

Fedor's only legit loss is Werdum. Bigfoot and Hendo were roided to the gills.

Heavyweight is the hardest division on the planet so if he can't get back into the top 5 he is doing amazingly well.

LOL what? So you say that if he can't be a top 5 he will be doing amazingly? It's fedor, not matt mitrione.

The champ is the same age, and the rest of the division isn't exactly young either.

Who knows. Maybe he's healed up and the resting time did him good.

I hope so needs some people needs to have a long rest to freshen up. But I am not sure if his previous hand injury had healed up properly they say it affected his submission game.

That man just punch so damn hard.

Couture in the past. Arlovski, Overeem, Mir, Werdum, Hunto, The youngest of them is 35 year old Overeem. 38 is nothing at HW.

Can't believe he is just 38 it seems he's been since the beginning of time.

Fedor's only legit loss is Werdum. Bigfoot and Hendo were roided to the gills.

smh2.gif

i think his small size will hurt him even more now. when he was young he could overcome this disadvantage with brutal explosiveness. i think he will get overpowered these days.

i would love to see him be competitive though. i hope i'm wrong.

Couture did it

He did it on his HRT though...

Age suddendly is way less important that way
Also you have to consider the level of competition he faced ---> insta shot against Big Tim and 5 rounds decision against a guy Fedor squashed in 36 seconds...

By the way Fedor is 39 in less than a month

But Fedor getting time off to heal mentally and physically is important. If Fedor is coming back it's because he is hungry and wants Gold. Motivated Fedor is scary.

It's cool to see Fedor fight again but I'm not expecting a whole lot

Maybe Roided to the gills isn't the best way of putting it but i tend to agree.
Hendo and Bigfoot (especially) have shown to be much better fighters on TRT. Bigfoot on TRT beat Fedor, Overeem, Browne , and Arlovski. Bigfoot off TRT gets mauled in one min in each of his fights vs Mir, and Arlovski II.

Back