Fedor is 38 years old...

Why can't we have Fedor vs. Werdum? Both are 38. So what does it matter? Should Werdum not be allowed to be champion because he's 38 and just forfeit the belt because his age looks too old?

The champ is the same age, and the rest of the division isn't exactly young either.

Who knows. Maybe he's healed up and the resting time did him good.

He can in the Heavyweight division. That division has always been different.

The champ is the same age, and the rest of the division isn't exactly young either.

Who knows. Maybe he's healed up and the resting time did him good.

I think he's healed up. The same deal was with Mir, he said that injuries bugged him during that 4-fight losing streak and afterwards he healed them up and instantly felt better.

MMA fans are in capable of differentiating between numerical age & ring age.

I wouldn't count him out because of his age. From all the training pics and etc he looks great. Let's see him fight and then talk about his age!

But seriously, coming back after a couple of years at that age isn't easy.

Werdum has been progressing and fighting all that time, so them being the same age doesn't necessarily mean much.

I've been saying this since day one: I doubt Fedor is gonna return succesfully as an actual title contender, but I sure hope he does.

With the right supplements he'll be okay.

Also, speed is the first thing that goes. At his size without having that speed advantage or ability to take punishment like he one could, I don't see much success. Though, if there's one MMA fighter that could always do the impossible it was Fedor.

Back