Fedor has beat 5 of the 10 best HWs of all-time (in my unassailable opinion)

Barnett isn't in the top 10 but Arlovski and Coleman are? Granted he roids but so did Sylvia and JDS, and almost certainly Coleman too...

Coleman is better than Couture? Yeah they were both old when they fought, but come on...

No Overroid?

Coleman goes WAY back.
He won 2 UFC tournaments and he won the first Pride Grand Prix.
He was the #1 HW fighter in the world for two different stretches.

What has Overeem done to be put on an all-time HW list?

Cro Cop has 2 times more quality wins in his career than Velasquez.
Mirko beat twice more quality and dangerous fighters in his career than Cain.

Twice more? Who in the world are you putting on Mirko's quality wins list???

What has Overeem done to be put on an all-time HW list?
Overroid beat Werdum X2 (granted he should have lost at least 1 of those fights, but officially he won), JDS, Lesnar, Hunt X2, Arlovski, Mir, and Nelson - 3 of those guys are on TS' list.

Also, he's beautiful.

No wonder he is clearly GOAT HW (and maybe at any weight).

1. Fedor
2. Miocic
3. Nogueira
4. Werdum
5. CroCop
6. Velasquez
7. Sylvia
8. Arlovski
9. Dos Santos
10. Coleman
I would remove Sylvia and Coleman from the Rankings, JDS should be NO 7

Ranked fighters who were ranked in top 10 and top 15 at the time when fights happened based on original and authentic documents and rankings from those times for start,
and other quality wins also next to that.

Fedor can’t take a punch anymore. He will only beat Mir if he gets to him before he gets hit.
Either way, it doesn’t change what he did when he was Fedor.
Every athlete sucks at the end.

Ranked fighters who were ranked in top 10 and top 15 at the time when fights happened based on original and authentic documents and rankings from those times for start,
and other quality wins also next to that.

Like i said, who are you putting in Mirko's quality wins column?

Lmao mirko massive wins are Barnett really.

Lost every big fight he was in except those.

Got exposed in the ufc.

Most overrated fighter in mma history.

Do you know your MMA history outside of the UFC? It doesn't sound like it.

That's not a criticism of your UFC-centric analysis, which I agree with, you just have to realize that I am creating a list that encompasses MMA as a sport, not just one organization. That's why I have someone like CroCop or Coleman on the list, even though someone like Couture did more in the UFC than either of them.

Do you know your MMA history outside of the UFC? It doesn't sound like it.

That's not a criticism of your UFC-centric analysis, which I agree with, you just have to realize that I am creating a list that encompasses MMA as a sport, not just one organization. That's why I have someone like CroCop or Coleman on the list, even though someone like Couture did more in the UFC than either of them.
Some people on your list fought mostly in the UFC, some mostly in Pride. This is about mma in general. Couture's accolades in mma as a whole, trump Coleman's. End of story.

He fought a bunch of bums to get to the grand prix final. Fujita, Shoji and fucking Satake <36> I'll give him Igor. That was a good win. After that, he got destroyed by every legit opponent he faced until he retired. Randy is more accomplished in mma overall, bottom line. I'm not even a Couture fan either.

Got exposed in the ufc.

Your knowledge of MMA is overrated.

He has many wins against ranked fighters and champions. If you do not know or do not take time time to research original rankings, then don't commet.

Only thing that got exposed are bad american unified rules and cage / large octagon with wire fence that aided his opponents in UFC.

Got exposed in the ufc.

Barnette is definiely his best wins.

Coleman and Gonzaga are his only other decent wins iirc and they are ok wins but nothing to earn him a top 5 HW spot.

Barnette is definiely his best wins.

Coleman and Gonzaga are his only other decent wins iirc and they are ok wins but nothing to earn him a top 5 HW spot.

You are not the one who's opinion determines who is decent and who is not.

You have original rankings from the times when fights happend, and they are relevant.
If you didn't spend large amount of time researching original datam or never even see authentic original rankings from that times, in your life, then spare us of your comments who is decent win for Cro Cop, Fedor, or Nog.

Your knowledge of MMA is overrated.

He has many wins against ranked fighters and champions. If you do not know or do not take time time to research original rankings, then don't commet.

Only thing that got exposed are bad american unified rules and cage / large octagon with wire fence that aided his opponents in UFC.
Lol no shut up.

Him not having pride vitamins cycles like he did was his down fall.

He was a mental midget who folded.

Who are his big wins? Please tell me?

1-1 with Randleman?
Dos Caros?
Aleks?
Coleman?
Wand silva?

Dude is overrated as fuck and the only comeback you clowns have is "o newb go watch pride" or "on his day he was unbeatable"

Most overrated fighter in pride history.

I got Fedor just under Spider in the P4P GOAT list.... tied with GSP

Beating old man Coleman twice at the end of Coleman's career doesn't really get Fedor a GOAT point.

As far as HW's... I'd say he's still number one. Stipe's coming for him though. He's definitely gonna get a GOAT point if he beats DC... we'll tally it up after that fight & see where they stand.

Lol no shut up.

Him not having pride vitamins cycles like he did was his down fall.

He was a mental midget who folded.

Who are his big wins? Please tell me?

1-1 with Randleman?
Dos Caros?
Aleks?
Coleman?
Wand silva?

Dude is overrated as fuck and the only comeback you clowns have is "o newb go watch pride" or "on his day he was unbeatable"

Most overrated fighter in pride history.

You are obviously a troll.

Any of those you mentioned except Dos Caras are good as any of Cain's wins, and Cro Cop has them 2 times more.

IMO at the time of their bouts Herring, Vovchanchyn, Barnett, Aleks E, Coleman, Gonzaga, Fujita, > Kongo, JDS, Bigfoot, Brock, Rothwell, Zombie Nog

Got exposed in the ufc.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Barnett 3x
Aleksandr
Herring
Igor
Magomedov
Fujita 2x
Coleman
Randleman

He also beat Aliakbari and Waterman, two massive wrestlers. Also beat King Mo and Ishi.

Mirko was one of the top 3 HWs in the world for about 6 or 7 years.

He had knee surgery right before coming to the UFC and had many injuries and surgeries during his UFC career. He started kickboxing in the 90's, had 120 fights and many injuries. No surprise he declined when he did.

By your logic, if Cro Cop was "exposed" and "overrated" then you must think the same about BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, Johny Hendricks, Chuck Liddell, Rashad Evans, Frank Mir? Were all those guys exposed or did they just get old and start breaking down?

Last edited:
You are obviously a troll.

Any of those you mentioned except Dos Caras are good as any of Cain's wins, and Cro Cop has them 2 times more.
Fucking lol please

Dos Santos
Bigfoot
Brock

All bigger wins than Cro cops
Cro cop wins are practislly on Travis Browne level, who destroyed Cro cop biggest win with ease lmao.

Back