Fedor has beat 5 of the 10 best HWs of all-time (in my unassailable opinion)

Coleman should not be on any top ten list of heavyweight greats. Sorry.
I'm sorry that you missed the first decade of nhb/mma. It was fantastic, believe me!!

Coleman was the first UFC HW champion and the first Pride GP champion. I guess I shouldn't have taken those trivial accomplishments into consideration.

Fedor really hurt his legacy by padding his record for many years and then he started losing.

He may have been the GOAT in his prime. Certainly not now.
Someone else beat 5 of the 10 greatest HWs of all time? Provide your list and show me who that was?

lol Sylvia and arlovski above Jds? What kind of joke is this?
Sylvia and Arlovski both have more wins and more UFC title defenses than JDS. You knew that, right? So it was kind of a reverse joke thing...lol, good one!

I'm sorry that you missed the first decade of nhb/mma. It was fantastic, believe me!!

Coleman was the first UFC HW champion and the first Pride GP champion. I guess I shouldn't have taken those trivial accomplishments into consideration.
I fully know my mma history. Coleman never defended the UFC title. JDS only defended it once. Werdum technically never defended his belt.

All the while, you leave out Couture. He has won the belt on two different occasions, and defended it three times. He also beat Coleman, no matter if they were both 75 yrs old or not.

Is Coleman a pioneer? Yes. Legend? Yes. Top ten heavyweight of all time? Absolutely not.

I fully know my mma history. Coleman never defended the UFC title. JDS only defended it once. Werdum technically never defended his belt.

All the while, you leave out Couture. He has won the belt on two different occasions, and defended it three times. He also beat Coleman, no matter if they were both 75 yrs old or not.

Is Coleman a pioneer? Yes. Legend? Yes. Top ten heavyweight of all time? Absolutely not.
Do you know your MMA history outside of the UFC? It doesn't sound like it.

That's not a criticism of your UFC-centric analysis, which I agree with, you just have to realize that I am creating a list that encompasses MMA as a sport, not just one organization. That's why I have someone like CroCop or Coleman on the list, even though someone like Couture did more in the UFC than either of them.

Lol at Coleman being in the top 10 hahaha no fucking way

Wait until Chael Sonnen kicks him out of the heavyweight tournament. Chael will take his place at the top of the mountain as the GOAT

WAR KING CHAEL!

in some alternate reality, chael held on for a couple more minutes vs anderson and won a dominant decision then survived 28 more seconds vs jones who can't make it out of the same round because of his messed up toe.

he'd have wins over anderson, jones, shogun, bisping

He never tested positive despite obvious use

There should be 2 lists, 1 for overall and 1 for non drug cheats

He admitted to knowingly taking a prohibited substance and was taken off of his fight with Anthony Hamilton. He admitted when a UA was looming in the future to try and PR it by “self reporting”.

No wonder he is clearly GOAT HW (and maybe at any weight).

1. Fedor
2. Miocic
3. Nogueira
4. Werdum
5. CroCop
6. Velasquez
7. Sylvia
8. Arlovski
9. Dos Santos
10. Coleman

lmao

at the time

im sure the Spartans were the toughest fighters back in the day too. but id still like a typical modern day US soldier to kick their ass. MMA has evolved,

Fedor wont be able to submit guys who never defended an armbar in their life before

gsp beat 6

10. condit
9. miletich
8. diaz
7. woodley
6. hendricks
5. fitch
4. shields
3. lawler
2. hughes
1. gsp

And, he beat a LW GOAT contender in Penn, twice. One of those fights happening while Penn held the LW belt. And, whooped a MW GOAT contender in Bisping for the MW belt.

when i think of GOAT (P4P or divisional), i think who wins against anyone else with everyone in their prime on their best day

and its stipe without a doubt in my mind.

In this list, he's beaten 3 of 9.

In this list he's beaten 1 of 9.

i think he's the HW GOAT, but your list is...feeble.

when Fedor was YOUNGER than Stipe, he was getting bludgeoned by Brett Rogers (a Sam's tire salesman), had to throw the towel in against Antonio Silva, KOd by a middle weight, and tapped out immediately by Fabricio

pride has no legitimacy. the organization put on circus fights and fixed fights. sorry

How the fuck is Overeem not on OP's list? Can't be due to roids since other people on that list have failed and/or admitted for roids.

Overeem must not be on there to assist TS's erroneous narrative that Fedor beat half of the top ten greatest heavyweights.

How the fuck is Overeem not on OP's list? Can't be due to roids since other people on that list have failed and/or admitted for roids.

Overeem must not be on there to assist TS's erroneous narrative that Fedor beat half of the top ten greatest heavyweights.
Overeem is a perennial underachieving contender. Not championship material.

In this list, he's beaten 3 of 9.

In this list he's beaten 1 of 9.

i think he's the HW GOAT, but your list is...feeble.
LOL @ some writer from Sherdog knowing more about mma than me! I made this thread to help inform the userbase and you are taking them in the opposite direction with terrible citations from pseudo-journalists.

Fedor was finished in his prime by the worst HW of all time, Bigfoot Silva.

Back