• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor fans check out this New Awesome HL

Discussion #981, 447 about Fedor or Silva

UFC was the lesser talent at the time.Pride was stacked with talent from all over the world.

You have to compare at the time. UFC was saying tim sylvia was the best in the world when fedor was around. Fedor is the goat

and rampage shogun vitor dan hendo have all had success and now josh barnett is still putting it down.

Just because you compare it to that time doesnt mean hes the goat. So I could say huges, royce, bj penn are the goat

And they was the only two legit wins, toughest tests he had his entire career. Coleman and Schilt were good wins as well but not Nog and Mirko level in MMA. I like Fedor but it's silly labeling him the GOAT, when Anderson Silva has done a lot more career wise.

lol what has anderson done then

xuzo.jpg

Anderson started out at WW and beat the number one P4P fighter at the time in Hayato Sakurai, he then moved up in weight to where he felt comfortable and dominated. Fedor was number one in the weakest division of MMA. HW has always been the weakest in MMA, and that's fact. And if you look at my post a few posts above this one, I explained Fedors best wins in full detail. His competition is not even comparable to Andersons competition in MMA.

anderson has lots of not so great competition on his record... give me a break

Pride was overated. You had a bunch of lesser talent guys making exciting fights becuase there not as skilled so everyone thought they were the best in the world becuase there fights were nuts. How many pride guys have had success in the big show? Not many. This thread should be called Fedor nuthuggers check out this new HL

how's chuck doing? how's hughes doing? how's arlovski doing? how's sylvia doing? how's franklin doing? how's penn doing? how's sherk doing? how's tito doing?

moron

True talent there,he trained in his own fashion and had a distinct style,thank you mr fedor for being a inspiration to everyone on sherdog

Fedor at his best is the best fighter I've ever seen compete in my ~15 years following MMA.

Jones is the only one close to getting that 'undefeatable' aura, but he's specifically suited to the Unified Rules/cage.

But in a ring, using the less watered down and more dangerous Pride rules, nobody comes close to Fedor. He is still the GOAT in my opinion.

awesome new hl of the same fighting clips

how's chuck doing? how's hughes doing? how's arlovski doing? how's sylvia doing? how's franklin doing? how's penn doing? how's sherk doing? how's tito doing?

moron

Probably pretty good just sitting at home looking at there ufc belts while Fedor fucks himself everynight to sleep for all the money he turned down and for losing his chance to fight in the UFC

currently lol'ing at all of those freak show cans fedor beat up in that video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back