• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Fedor fans check out this New Awesome HL

Yeah I watch the big show not the lower end athletes like guys beating up japense cans

ooo this is a good one pls tell me who you consider goat and i can guarantee their record can be picked apart......dont forget that silva lost twice to those smaller japanese cans oo and did i mention he was finished...doesnt take away silvas greatness

He fought for our sins, crown him, the son of Aries, the lamb upon his throne; the GOAT. Fedor Emelianenko.

Love Fedor threads. The Fedor and anderson huggers always go at it. Always a good lulz.

I figured this thread would have turned into a GOAT debate when I saw it was 15 pages.

Regardless, GOATastic highlight of the GOAT.

Awesome. Fedor is a once and a life time fighter.. He just didn't give a fuck he went for it every time.

GOAT.

Maybe the 4th best HW of all time. He was protected and avoided any real competition after 2005.

Back