Fedor fans check out this New Awesome HL

to me, he's the best ive ever seen. i watch other guys dominate like gsp, anderson, cain, etc but its not the same as how fedor did it. the only other person that has really given me that "oh shit! this is a bad dude" reaction is jon jones.

some people in this thread prefer their heavyweight champs to be ex prowrestlers and have 2-1 records in the company they fight for

He truly is the goat...I didn't know Putin watched one of his fights until now :O!

Amazing highlight.

Oh, Putin did more than just watch one of his fights.

In Fedors last fight against Rizzo, Putin came into the rings and thanked Fedor for his great career and accomplishments. He is a big time fan.

Skip to 2:00 if you want to see the Putin thing, but I recommend watching it all, it's pretty short.

Funny how everyone calls Fedor the goat and points to his wins over big nog and cro cop. What do nog and crop cop have in common? They both have done shit in the ufc and fedor beating them means hes the goat ha ha ha ha

He beat them both in PRIDE and in their PRIME...hence the luv for Fedor

I love how everyone was downgrading an old Nogueria because he lost to Frank Mir.
While he almost tko'd Frank Mir but made a small error because Herb Dean was warning him from shots to the back of the head and he went for the guillotine instead.

An old Big Nog who was also very competitive against Fabricio Werdum and showed better cardio than him.
An old Big Nog who is still fighting teaching some of these newer guys who the real man is.
Big Nog is also a former UFC interim champion fot the ignorant poster who said that Big Nog did shit in the UFC.

To downgrade Fedor's win over Antonio Minotauro Rodrigo Nogueira is almost criminal.
There is even an argument that Big Nog was undefeated when he faced Fedor since his only loss to that point was a very controversial decision against Hendo.

gtfo with the disrespect

At the time Herrings best wins were Vovchanchyn and Kerr. Vovchanchyn was a great win, due to name recognition but when he fought Herring, he had just been submitted by Mario Sperry, and proceeded to lose to Rampage and Cro Cop right after. And Kerr had just to Vovchanchyn and Fujita.

Fedor fought Herring around the time he lost to Nog (no shame in that) but also lost to a much smaller Vitor Belfort prior to fighting Fedor.

Since the Minotauro fight Herring had beaten Igor when he was still a top Heavyweight and smashed Yuriy Kochkine, as well as wins over Enson Inoue, Mark Kerr and Big Cat Erikson when he was still undefeated. Herring vs. Nog was a war and neither guy really put a whupping on the other one. Heath was one of the best Heavyweights in the world without a doubt and nobody expected Fedor to run over him like he did and beat on him like nobody had ever managed to do.

Heath was an excellent fighter and a very good win for Fedor. Oh, and he kicked the shit out of Vitor in their fight for the most part, but PRIDE's weight discrepancy rule gave Vitor the win on points. Anyone that's seen that fight knows that Heath really won it.

btw this is the best Fedor video ever
the highs and lows of the baddest man alive

Funny how everyone calls Fedor the goat and points to his wins over big nog and cro cop. What do nog and crop cop have in common? They both have done shit in the ufc and fedor beating them means hes the goat ha ha ha ha

DE184CB9-1422-0E8C-9A88355BBBC8DEF4.jpg

Fedor was a respectable fighter but you never hear much well at least I haven't about what kind of guy he is outside fighting is there any good stories of fighters/fans interacting with him

Yeah I watch the big show not the lower end athletes like guys beating up japense cans

Anyone who combines your username with your level if trolling antagonism and inaccuracies is definitely someone who does not at all deserve to be discoursed with. But, similar to a monkey playing in its own feces, you seem to have drawn a crowd to your rambling insanity. Do you feel beter yet? Sate your starvation for attention yet?

Lol @ the last posts.

They will get away with it though.

Back