Fck all the Mas haters. UFC shills getting paid to post etc

I have no issue with him asking what he thinks he's worth, same as UFC has the right to not pay him because they don't think he's worth that much.

At this time, he is obviously not worth that much since UFC isn't willing to pay him that much, so he either fights, or sits on the sidelines. He shouldn't have signed that contract a few months back if he thought he was worth more. Now he either has the two options of fighting, or not fighting. In the end it's up to him.
No he has the 3rd option of waiting for the UFC to cave in and pay him.
What many seem to misunderstand about UFC contracts is that they lock up a fighter from fighting elsewhere. The UFC has to offer the fighter X number of fights in X amount of time. If I have a 4 fight contract then it would mean I have to be contractually offered a fight for $X to show / $Y to win every X months over X years. So lets say a 4 fight contract with a fight every 6 months. If I decline an officially offered fight then it adds 6 months on to the time period. These contracts tie up fighters but if a fighter like Conor is worth more then they can hold out for new terms every time they fight (as conor actually does).

The difference is that Masvidal's approach is public and in your face so to speak. He could have gone the DC way and been a company man and sucked on the company teat but this is bringing more focus on the approach the UFC takes with every fighter on the roster. They leverage all the power they can against the fighters individually. The UFC being such well funded entity gives them the power to starve most fighters.

I would like to get paid to post. I think mas is making a mistake. Turning down a title fight when you’re healthy and on top of your game is always a mistake. He could have won, and really held the chips. Even if he lost he’d still be a top contender looking at more big exposure. Big mistake.

Fans want fighters to protest for me pay but when they do it “waaah they’re ducking” “just fight stop being boring”

If you actually cared about the sport you’d want the biggest names in the sport protesting the UFC for more pay for all fighters.

Lol I will clean out the fridge his girls jewelry box anything worth value lol then spit on his corpse as I walk out the door. Some real... and then those others lol

yeah you do seem like the kinda guy that would eat another mans groceries for real bro

Mas could fight until he's 40, if he keeps sprinting.

How big is the camp of "thinking fighters should get more money out of the fucking UFC" and "Masvidal-haters" ?

Count me in that combination

If Masvidal had any confidence in his skills vs Marty, he would have taken the fight, won the championship, then proceeded to ask for crazy amounts of money + a welterweight title fight against Conor.
You still don't get it. Just to get the championship fight, he'd have to extend his contract. If he won, he could hold out, but he'd be holding out against the contract he signed. They've got you by the balls either way.

If he held out, idiots here and in the public would say the same ignorant "He signed the contract, didn't he?" The only way this changes is if enough important people take a stand.

I have Comandante as my AV I would never be a shill of an Americuck Capitalist Company (or at least for tree fiddy per posting). I would love to see how Mas gets what he deserves. The issue with Mas is he just talked too much and now gets the hate for it. Can someone explain me why he immeditaley talked about a Diaz Rematch after the Usman Fight failed (because of Money)? Bullying other fighters because he is earning so much more is another example.

Just say what you really want all this back and forth is annoying.

It has nothing to do with ducking. Mas is scared of no one in his division. He wants proper market value as opposed to letting his employer capitalize on the money the fight will make and say nothing. Yet people want to talk shit...the uninformed, unintelligent, haters. Remember your response next time you ask for a deserved raise. UFC eats heavily off everyone bottom line. Respect for him for having the money and intelligence to hold out.
Thanks for explaing that to us, Masvidal, and thanks for gracing us with your presence.

Back