Fck all the Mas haters. UFC shills getting paid to post etc

I'm not a Masvidal hater as much as I am a Masvidal realist he went on a 2019 3 fight win streak beating a over hyped Till, a over the hill Askren, and a fellow journeymen Diaz, and a backstage dust up with a Edwards who just finished a real deal fight. Good for him for gaining new fanz and winning a fan promotional BMF belt. But why not show just how real you are by winning a real belt even the casual of the casualist can recognize a actual title, before you go talking like you're quality stock at 35-13 at 35yrs old.

Jon Jones got all right to talk about fair pay & share despite all his out of cage acts Masvidal got sh!t to back him up but a few know nothing casuals who think his 3 piece tag line was the coolest. Before you talk about making big dollars try making some solid sense first.
Solid sense is right till was not over hyped. Askren and Diaz and you are questions authentication from his wins ? Dogg u have no clue. Lol it’s actually funny. Real recognize real and we want Mas to fight ya he is a dog with Usman but can win the fight whole career he has been a dog. Mas is one of the realist guys in the game how many ufc fighters will just punch a man in the fckn head. Back stage that’s what makes him and now he is actually using his brain just like when he started winning he was always the sht but very simple fight IQ

Solid sense is right till was not over hyped. Askren and Diaz and you are questions authentication from his wins ? Dogg u have no clue. Lol it’s actually funny. Real recognize real and we want Mas to fight ya he is a dog with Usman but can win the fight whole career he has been a dog. Mas is one of the realist guys in the game how many ufc fighters will just punch a man in the fckn head. Back stage that’s what makes him and now he is actually using his brain just like when he started winning he was always the sht but very simple fight IQ

Masvidal is the shit. Amazing fighter
It's just like Diaz. They know what they're worth and no longer need to fight

Look at Jones, Stipe. UFC needs to pay

If Masvidal had any confidence in his skills vs Marty, he would have taken the fight, won the championship, then proceeded to ask for crazy amounts of money + a welterweight title fight against Conor.

/thread

He wants proper market value as opposed to letting his employer capitalize on the money the fight will make and say nothing.

Technically this line is not accurate. Market value is determined by the market (i.e. things are worth what you can get for them in the market).

If he's not getting what he's asking for then that's not the market value.

how many ufc fighters will just punch a man in the fckn head.

original.gif
Literally every single one of them..?

This is a tough sport, and your window to make serious money is small.

If he feels this is his best shot at making more money, more power to him.

Technically this line is not accurate. Market value is determined by the market (i.e. things are worth what you can get for them in the market).

Mofo I took marketing. Clearly u do t know the definition of a market. Google and thank me later son. Only a few cats even in Mas market smh some people’s children... yes I’m talking about your momma lol

Technically your an idiot. This is not an open street market we are talking about lol. Go do some reading lmao

He admitted defeat when he said "the risk isn't worth the reward" he's ducking. This is a diversion

If Masvidal had any confidence in his skills vs Marty, he would have taken the fight, won the championship, then proceeded to ask for crazy amounts of money + a welterweight title fight against Conor.
and he would have gotten them too.

/thread

Mofo I took marketing. Clearly u do t know the definition of a market. Google and thank me later son. Only a few cats even in Mas market smh some people’s children... yes I’m talking about your momma lol

Market - an area or arena in which commercial dealings are conducted.

If you took econ, you'd know that marketing isn't where you study markets or market dynamics.

tenor.gif

Marketing is about exchange and identifying costumers and their needs. It's about getting things ready to go to market. Did you sleep through that class?

Technically your an idiot. This is not an open street market we are talking about lol. Go do some reading lmao

Mas could have signed with anyone when he signed with the UFC. That's an open market.

He has chosen not to complete a contract instead renegotiating and extending his contract. So he's currently not on the market till he completes his obligations. That doesn't mean he didn't sign in an open market.

So to clarify he's trying to negotiate in a closed market by choice. That market will not bear the cost of his demands.

Market - an area or arena in which commercial dealings are conducted.

If you took econ, you'd know that marketing isn't where you study markets or market dynamics.

tenor.gif

Marketing is about exchange and identifying costumers and their needs. It's about getting things ready to go to market. Did you sleep through that class?[/QUOTE ]

Commercial dealings are being conducted as we speak. Are they not? I’m aware of the meaning of market and marketing I think you need to read a little closer. I’m not trying to insult you. You are close with your definitions but you don’t seem to have a clue.

For fucks sake. THIS. Obviously.

exactly - I have no issues with fighters negotiating what they feel that they deserve

but why in the world would anyone refuse to accept a title shot - a win would make his career explode
Colby did too.

Colby did too.

doesn’t make it right - I’m a firm believer in the simple Notion of a deal being a deal - negotiate beforehand

Part of the negotiation is understanding what your getting into and how circumstances can change and how those circumstances changing can effect your obligations

I’ve been in real estate for over 10 years , I’ve seen people who think they’re opportunists and try to “Renegotiate ” Arrangements - they don’t get very far no term

doesn’t make it right - I’m a firm believer in the simple Notion of a deal being a deal - negotiate beforehand

Part of the negotiation is understanding what your getting into and how circumstances can change and how those circumstances changing can effect your obligations

I’ve been in real estate for over 10 years , I’ve seen people who think they’re opportunists and try to “Renegotiate ” Arrangements - they don’t get very far no term
They were just trying to see if colby was dumb enough to take it.

Back