Crime FBI claims to have thwarted militia plot to kidnap governor Whitmer

FBI set this up every step of the way for entrapment. They find people they can push, generate the plan, push their patsies into breaking the law then arrest them. Entrapment.

Could you be entrapped into raping someone? Same thing goes here.

If someone can rile you up enough to kidnap someone simply by suggesting it then you really shouldn't be with the rest of society in the first place.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/8041014002

The plot thickens lmao

The government is just a group of fkn people, and we can’t let them grow to powerful because of that. That’s the reason. It’s just people.

She told police she and her husband had several drinks at a swingers' party held at a hotel in the 2700 block of S. 11 Street in Oshtemo Township, just west of Kalamazoo, according to the affidavit. She added that she did not like the party and they argued about it on the way home.

Or maybe she liked it just a little too much?

giphy.gif

She ultimately grabbed Trask's testicles, which ended the altercation,

PIkprkZ.gif

Why do you consistently run your mouth about crap you know nothing about? I'll bet you are a real gem at parties and bars.... if anyone talks to you at all.

You're a thoughtless lock stepper. Everyone can tell what you are going to say before they even read your words.

You figured all this out because I don't like your current youtube crush?

Predictable stuff. With these stories I always expect someone working for the FBI to have played a key role. Never disappointed. Usually the guy who can get the explosives is a federal plant.

It's either that, or the FBI is clairvoyant.

I do have to laugh at the stupidity of these groups, though. Like, none of them question that "Steve" might be a little too connected and enthusiastic?

I don’t mind if people don’t like them. What I don’t understand is how some actively hate them. That’s where it gets weird

to claim there is no value at all in what they do is total bs. and in fact they are among the best and most honest commentators around.

Why do you consistently run your mouth about crap you know nothing about? I'll bet you are a real gem at parties and bars.... if anyone talks to you at all.

You're a thoughtless lock stepper. Everyone can tell what you are going to say before they even read your words.

the guy is absolutely pathetic. just dont get the impression that all of us lefties are this obscure.

to claim there is no value at all in what they do is total bs. and in fact they are among the best and most honest commentators around.
Yeah. You can criticize them on their stances that they have personally. They also do their best to keep the basis out of their coverage. No one is perfect but they try and have far les impurities than most other news orgs do

the guy is absolutely pathetic. just dont get the impression that all of us lefties are this obscure.

I know. I've seen your posts and you are more straight up. I think you are more of the Liberal tone than Lefty. Liberals actually critically think for themselves. Lefties just spew propaganda.

Outside of the entrapment, this seems like a really useful tool to incite division and push certain narratives (BLM, Muslim terrorism, white supremacy).

With friends like these...

All I know is if someone came up to me and said Hey, 44Nutman you want to kidnap the governor, you know what has two thumbs and would not be entrapped.
This guy.

Rogan%2B-%2B01.gif

I know. I've seen your posts and you are more straight up. I think you are more of the Liberal tone than Lefty. Liberals actually critically think for themselves. Lefties just spew propaganda.

I don't even know what to say...

The usual tone around here is that 'the left' is one big group whose members all think and believe the same things.

Progress in the WR? I'm impressed.

I don't even know what to say...

The usual tone around here is that 'the left' is one big group whose members all think and believe the same things.

Progress in the WR? I'm impressed.
Lol. It's a two sided coin.

A lot of people here believe in universal Healthcare, pro choice, pro gay marriage, pro affordable housing and rent control, pro Child tax credit, pro environment, pro equality of opportunity, etc

But get called "alt right nazis" because we hate and speak out against dumb woke shit.

Could you be entrapped into raping someone? Same thing goes here.

If someone can rile you up enough to kidnap someone simply by suggesting it then you really shouldn't be with the rest of society in the first place.
I don't really see the problem with it either within reason.

Do people not praise the Donny Brasco undercover operation where he put all these opportunities in front of mob bigwigs for 6 years and they jumped at it, forming racketeering cases and putting mobsters behind bars?

Back