Crime FBI claims to have thwarted militia plot to kidnap governor Whitmer

I already posted that first.

My implication is that many people cry entrapment when a crime happens they don't like because of their own political bias and it makes their favored tribe look bad, but it never actually ends up being the case.

So you didn't watch the video or read the article and you think this is about someone's "favored tribe"? The article is from a left wing publication. The show has no love for Trumpers.

Do you have actual thoughts on the substance here? An FBI informant being second in command of a kidnapping plot, involved in the planning, and ordering others what to do. You don't see the problem here or how it extends beyond right/left partisanship?

Maybe this article is more your style?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/16/fbi-entrapment-fake-terror-plots

So you didn't watch the video or read the article and you think this is about someone's "favored tribe"? The article is from a left wing publication. The show has no love for Trumpers.

Do you have actual thoughts on the substance here? An FBI informant being second in command of a kidnapping plot, involved in the planning, and ordering others what to do. You don't see the problem here or how it extends beyond right/left partisanship?

Maybe this article is more your style?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/16/fbi-entrapment-fake-terror-plots

^^^ Thanks for this post. "Contributions" like the one you are responding to are what make political debate forums suck. This blind allegiance because of "my side" suck.

The FBI regardless of what party is in control at the time is way out of line. It appears they had more FBI agents pushing a huge entrapment, than we had actual rightwing fucktards agreeing with the plot. It appears nothing would have actually happened if the FBI did not involve itself and push for the plot.

^^^ Thanks for this post. "Contributions" like the one you are responding to are what make political debate forums suck. This blind allegiance because of "my side" suck.

The FBI regardless of what party is in control at the time is way out of line. It appears they had more FBI agents pushing a huge entrapment, than we had actual rightwing fucktards agreeing with the plot. It appears nothing would have actually happened if the FBI did not involve itself and push for the plot.

Yeah, I don't know to what extent these nuts came up with the idea on their own. But when you have the FBI involved in planning the attack it's a massive problem. Seems like more people are willing to embrace a police state like they were after 9/11

These alphabet agencies are all about this sort of thing. They can do whatever they want when things are compartmentalized. I remember the initial thread, WR leftists were kvetching non-stop over it, muh terrorism! Much like they like sus proud boys being a convenient "far-right" lynchpin when they need something to moan about and pin on all Republicans. Their leader was an FBI informant.

"White supremacy greatest threat" narrative is sus as fuck too. You'd have be a troll or an idiot to think otherwise.

Wray Shows True Colors By Rewarding FBI Agent Who Pushed “Whitmer Kidnapping Plot” With Plum Promotion

On Tuesday, FBI Director Christopher Wray promoted Steven M. D’Antuono to head the Bureau’s Washington Field Office.

Steven M. D’Antuono, who was named chief of the Detroit FBI office a year ago, has been promoted to head the Washington Field Office, a coveted post in the bureau.

FBI Director Christopher Wray made the announcement Tuesday, just several days after D’Antuono’s agents and state police busted up a plot to abduct Gov. Gretechen Whitmer. His official new title is assistant director in charge. [Deadline Detroit]

Heading the D.C. field office is one of the most coveted posts in law enforcement. It’s the second-largest FBI field office, trailing only New York City.

D’Antuono had only been running the Detroit office for about a year prior to this prestigious promotion. His most prestigious case by far climaxed just last week, as it was D’Antuono’s agents who helped arrest 13 men for allegedly plotting to kidnap Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer. Democrats and the press, who want to downplay months of rioting and mayhem by the left, used the highly-publicized arrests to blame the right for political violence.

FBI assistant director faulted for misconduct around romantic relationship
Devlin Barrett 16 hrs ago
A senior FBI official violated agency policies in her handling of a romantic relationship with a subordinate, according to findings of the Justice Department’s inspector general, and the bureau’s disciplinary office is now weighing what, if anything, to do about the findings, according to current and former law enforcement officials familiar with the matter.

Jill C. Tyson, who has a close working relationship with FBI Director Christopher A. Wray in her role as assistant director for congressional affairs, was criticized in a report issued Thursday by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

The inspector general did not name Tyson, but concluded that “the Assistant Director was engaged in a romantic relationship with a subordinate and failed to timely report the relationship, in violation of FBI policy.”

Multiple people familiar with the matter, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive personnel issue, said the person in question is Tyson, one of the few women in a senior leadership role at the FBI.

The inspector general investigation “also found that the Assistant Director allowed the relationship to negatively affect an appropriate and professional superior-subordinate relationship and to disrupt the workplace by interfering with the ability of other FBI employees to complete their work, and that the Assistant Director participated in a hiring or organizational decision involving the subordinate, all in violation of FBI policy.”

Tyson referred questions to the FBI press office, which declined to comment. A spokeswoman for the inspector general also declined to comment.

Lol. It's a two sided coin.

A lot of people here believe in universal Healthcare, pro choice, pro gay marriage, pro affordable housing and rent control, pro Child tax credit, pro environment, pro equality of opportunity, etc

But get called "alt right nazis" because we hate and speak out against dumb woke shit.

To be fair when someone says they support most/all of those things and then says they voted for Trump it does raise suspicion...

To be fair when someone says they support most/all of those things and then says they voted for Trump it does raise suspicion...
A lot of people who say those things also say Trump is a dipshit narcissistic blowhard and are Canadian

It's all a plot to make Trump look bad!!!!!
The globalists are forcing the vaccine!!!
The Marxists control the deep state!!!

Predictable stuff. With these stories I always expect someone working for the FBI to have played a key role. Never disappointed. Usually the guy who can get the explosives is a federal plant.

If I recall correctly...

There was a saying in the old days of the Berlin wall...

"If you have five men in a basement plotting revolution... Three are secret police, one is an informant, and one is a fool..."

If someone comes to you with that bulljive about "taking hostages, kidnapping an official, or WE GON' STORRRRRRRM!"

The next thing you need to say is GTFO.

Last edited:
A lot of people who say those things also say Trump is a dipshit narcissistic blowhard and are Canadian

My point stands.

Saying you're pro a bunch of progressive policies and voting for reactionary "conservatives" solely because the policies would benefit the wrong types of people... seems transparent to me.

My point stands.

Saying you're pro a bunch of progressive policies and voting for reactionary "conservatives" solely because the policies would benefit the wrong types of people... seems transparent to me.
Shrugs*

I'm Canadian. We have universal Healthcare, pro choice, gay marriage, and the religious zealots are a minority in the conservative party. Those things are not in danger regardless of who gets voted in. They are never going away in canada. Thus not really a cause for concern in my voting. Canada barely moves the needle environmentally and we needs leaders that are going to join coalitions to be hard on China, a country who makes all environmental work almost irrelevant since they dgaf.

When Harper was in office he bolstered the First time homebuyers RRSP loan system enabling less fortunate folks to get houses and Canada child tax credits and managed to help canada barely feel the world recession of 2008.

American politics are not terribly relevant to my canadian voting other than Biden fucking up the pipeline deal.

TBF that's standard procedure with religious terrorists as well.

Yeah. It's kind of ugly either way. We all know that certain individuals are vulnerable to radicalization. Seems the role of government agencies should be to take measures to identify these individuals and work toward remedying these vulnerabilities... not identifying them, radicalizing them, and arresting them.

It's the male focused equivalent to finding a vulnerable young woman with a trauma history and food and shelter insecurity, offering her a large sum of cash for sex, and then arresting her for prostitution.

Yeah. It's kind of ugly either way. We all know that certain individuals are vulnerable to radicalization. Seems the role of government agencies should be to take measures to identify these individuals and work toward remedying these vulnerabilities... not identifying them, radicalizing them, and arresting them.

It's the male focused equivalent to finding a vulnerable young woman with a trauma history and food and shelter insecurity, offering her a large sum of cash for sex, and then arresting her for prostitution.
Not really. Prostitution is a misdemeanor

This is more akin to undercover Donnie Brasco and the government setting up vending machine operations or kings Court gambling rings they knew the mob would try to move in on, finance and aid to snag them in racketeering cases.

So our government set up a plot and with all the money and time spent they managed to find 3 people who would play along? Probably find out they're homeland security later. That would be fucking magic

You have to be really, really bad at vetting if the FBI manages to get a dozen people on the inside.
The FBI WAS the inside.

they assigned leadership roles for their confidential informants and combed the country, for 6 idiots and 12 agents

Back