Crime FBI claims to have thwarted militia plot to kidnap governor Whitmer

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...x2o3R5tACMkwl6niL5YJ2wwOeIlPdQu_tBdrHO6DbU6sY

I have to research this more. Do I fully trust the fbi right now? No. They are acting political, which corrupts. Do right wingers have an unreadable amount of hate towards Whitmer at times? I think so. I’m not a huge Whitmer fan, and she literally looks really angry and weird most of the time, which is getting old, but I don’t wish her harm and I don’t think she’s trying to be a dictator more than her party in general. She is just expressing her party wishes. Of course that does not warrant harm or kidnapping etc.. Violence against her is wrong.

So is this going to be used to repress decent people under the guise of battling the white supremacy boogie man, while urban crime and riots rot our soul just like the power structure wants? How is this going to be used, because it’s likely going to be used.

in reading the story you will likely see that it was actually 6 (Now 13 total) people talking some sh*t. (Update: their preparatory actions seem to potentially rise to conspiracy) Not that they couldn’t have done “something.” So yeah, how will that be “used?”

UPDATE: Now 13 men alleged involved in the plot.

UPDATE: Whitmer and Biden blame President Trump and use group to promote their politics.

UPDATE: A majority of the “perpetrators” were FBI agents, and my early off the hip take was more wise and accurate than the consistently wrong neo-leftist posters here. Every time. *yawn*

Last edited:
they were going to forcibly remove her weird skin mask

they were going to forcibly remove her weird skin mask
She’s creepy. They put the camera on her a few seconds before her televised speech started, and she had the unhappiest, disgusted look on her face I have ever seen.

lol @ selectively trusting the FBI because some of your buddies in Michigan got picked up for terrorism charge that you'd applaud if they had funny names alluding to an islamic prophet.

It was 6 dudes and these types aren’t my buddies at this point. My son is half Syrian, by the way.

Dog, this is turning into your "I have a black friend". I cringe every time I see it.
Then the whole “Both my parents married black people and I grew up eating thanksgivings and spending Christmases with my black family” schtick.. Along with the 30 members of the black law society on my Facebook because those were the people I got along with the best.

More likely you’re cringing from a **** in your *** to be honest.

Glad they stopped a potential violent attack.

But I do wonder if half the people they arrested are borderline autistic that had no means or motivation to pull it off without being nudged along the way by the feds. It certainly wouldn't be the first time

Then the whole “Both my parents married black oriole and I grew up eating thanksgivings and spending Christmases with my black family” schtick.. Along with the 30 members of the black law society on my Facebook because those were the people I got along with the best.

Mire likely you’re cringing from a **** in your *** to be honest.

Nope, it's definitely from you. ^^This post, for instance.

<6>

Then the whole “Both my parents married black oriole and I grew up eating thanksgivings and spending Christmases with my black family” schtick.. Along with the 30 members of the black law society on my Facebook because those were the people I got along with the best.

Mire likely you’re cringing from a **** in your *** to be honest.
This sounds like me trying to explain where Jager is in a round of Rainbow Six Siege while I am drunk and on a map that got a rework 4 months ago that I haven't played yet as I haven't played in a year.

Glad they stopped a potential violent attack.

But I do wonder if half the people they arrested are borderline autistic that had no means or motivation to pull it off without being nudged along the way by the feds. It certainly wouldn't be the first time
They paid “the informant” $10,000.. FBI agents, like suburban police are pretty likely to try and make themselves look busy to justify heir decent salaries and awesome retirements. Busy work in law enforcement is pretty fkn annoying and counterproductive, most of the time. Not sure about this case.

The fbi could definitely stay busy with the riots and shit the left has been up to, but that’s not on the current agenda.

but but but ANTIFA and BLM are more dangerous than right wing extremists!

lmao. What a joke. Rightwing extremists are the biggest internal national security threat this country is facing, and there isn't a close second.
Hey look a crazy person! Sup crazy person.

They paid “the informant” $10,000.. FBI agents, like suburban police are pretty likely to try and make themselves look busy to justify heir decent salaries and awesome retirements. Busy work in law enforcement is pretty fkn annoying and counterproductive, most of the time. Not sure about this case.

The fbi could definitely stay busy with the riots and shit the left has been up to, but that’s not on the current agenda.

This is routine for the FBI, they entrap alleged Muslim extremists all the time (article below), nobody seems to have a problem with that.

https://harpers.org/archive/2011/08/to-catch-a-terrorist/?single=1

Hey look a crazy person! Sup crazy person.

Let's see, every single assassination plot or political domestic mass shooter over the past 4 yrs has been a right wing extremists. The FBI has said white supremacy and right wing extremism is the single biggest internal threat. So exactly why am i a crazy person for acknowledging basic facts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back