• War Dogs

• The Hangover II

• The Hangover III

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I still remember to this day when Road Trip came out, I was 14 and I went with maybe 10 friends to see it. It was my first time without an adult seeing an R Rated movie.

This was also the first time we started using the trick where we buy 3 or 4 tickets, the 3 or 4 of us would go in, hand over the stubs to me and I'd go pass them off to my other friends and we would all take turns walking in separately.

Anywho I really loved the experience and I remember laughing hard at the film being 14, I have never seen it since. I was a huge Tom Green fan at the time so it was must see for me.

I'd rank my fav in order as

1. Road trip
2. Old school
3. Hangover
4. Joker - even though it's his best film imo Ive watched it twice and doubtfully will ever watch it again. It's very good just way too dark.
5. War Dogs
6. Due Date
7. Hangover 2
8. Starsky

1. The hangover
2. Road trip
3. Old school/starsky & hutch

joker hangover road trip. still need to see old school in its entirety

1. Hated
2. Joker
3. War dogs

have to agree with HBK with regard to Joker. I saw it in the cinema and thought it was amazing 10/10 but I haven’t seen it since and doubt I will give it another watch anytime soon

1. Hated
2. Joker
3. War dogs

have to agree with HBK with regard to Joker. I saw it in the cinema and thought it was amazing 10/10 but I haven’t seen it since and doubt I will give it another watch anytime soon
I wouldn't say it was a 10, maybe an 8. I did watch it twice tho

Back