• The Hangover

• Due Date

• Joker

• War Dogs

• The Hangover II

• The Hangover III

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just watched old school, pretty good, I still prefer hangover I think

As a side note, I think Todd phillips may be the anti sjw director lol, I don't think movies like hangover and old school would get made today. Plus there was a backlash about joker

I still remember to this day when Road Trip came out, I was 14 and I went with maybe 10 friends to see it. It was my first time without an adult seeing an R Rated movie.

This was also the first time we started using the trick where we buy 3 or 4 tickets, the 3 or 4 of us would go in, hand over the stubs to me and I'd go pass them off to my other friends and we would all take turns walking in separately.

Anywho I really loved the experience and I remember laughing hard at the film being 14, I have never seen it since. I was a huge Tom Green fan at the time so it was must see for me.

I'd rank my fav in order as

1. Road trip
2. Old school
3. Hangover
4. Joker - even though it's his best film imo Ive watched it twice and doubtfully will ever watch it again. It's very good just way too dark.
5. War Dogs
6. Due Date
7. Hangover 2
8. Starsky
Wait how would they just walk in with the stubs cuz don't they look for something to tear off

Road Trip

tenor.gif

Wait how would they just walk in with the stubs cuz don't they look for something to tear off

The stubs is what you hold onto so you can go back into the movies. If you need to go to the bathroom or get something to eat you take your stub with you to get back in. So, when I gave them the stubs, they just show the stub to the employee and then walk on through.

I love Joker, but the first Hangover was lightning in a bottle.

1. War Dogs...how is this movie so underrated on this list?

2. Old School...The GOAT comedy movie if Step Brothers was never made

3. Road Trip...Stiffler with a better crew basically

4. The Hangover

5. Hangover 2

6. Starsky

7. Joker...I do love the movie for showing Joker in a completely realistic sense and showing brilliantly just how easy it is for someone with mental illness to go down a dark path. As someone who does not struggle with this however I also found the movie uncomfortable to watch, which I know is kind of the point but I watch movies for entertainment purposes and this one was not entertaining in a fun way.

8. Due Date...RDJ should only be Iron Man. Although one exception was The Judge.

Joker by a landslide for me.

I don't think a film needs to be rewatchable to be great. There's alot of hard watches out there that were amazing but I'm in no hurry to rewatch, Mother & Requiem for a dream come to mind.

Old School
Road Trip
Starsky and Hutch
Hangover
Hangover 2
Hangover 3
School For Scoundrels
Due Date

Never saw War Dogs

The stubs is what you hold onto so you can go back into the movies. If you need to go to the bathroom or get something to eat you take your stub with you to get back in. So, when I gave them the stubs, they just show the stub to the employee and then walk on through.
I see, where I go usually, the bathroom and concessions are all inside so once they check your tickets you're free to roam around there but once you exit I don't think you can get back in

He ruined Starsky and Hutch, making it a comedy, lazy. Joker was outstanding though, he and Phoenix Obviously click.

i think Old School is the best written comedy movie ever

it's the only movie I can recall that has Standup esque writing and timing on the jokes. throughout the entire movie, although alot of it is carried by Vince Vaughn and his timing and mannerisms

Due Date was severely underrated IMO, Road Trip is a classic, Joker was legit but way different in tone obviously, etc...

Back