Favorite high activity ?

Snowboarding, hands down the greatest high activity i've ever tried. Especially on a nice powder day with the headphones in with the tunes cranked. Its almost trance like after you start carving and get into a nice rhythm.

runners up for me:

swimming
watching mms
working outside
fishing
listening to music
fappin.

Im not a big fan of kush though, I like the shit that doesnt burn you out like kush, sativa or w/e its called.

Snowboarding, hands down the greatest high activity i've ever tried. Especially on a nice powder day with the headphones in with the tunes cranked. Its almost trance like after you start carving and get into a nice rhythm.

runners up for me:

swimming
watching mms
working outside
fishing
listening to music
fappin.

Im not a big fan of kush though, I like the shit that doesnt burn you out like kush, sativa or w/e its called.

give me your number I'll send you some pictures

Music, secks, video games, tv, grappling, intelligent discussion

Anyone else ever gotten way too high for sex? After we had already been slamming beer, this girl I was hooking up with insisted I smoke with her roommates (after taking a month hiatus). I got super duper high/fucked up and she pulled me into her room and started taking her clothes off. I just couldn't do it. Kept asking me what was wrong and thinking I was unattracted to her. I couldn't get a single word out to explain my problem. Then my heart started pounding like a son of a bitch. It was an intense 30 minutes or so.

She very insistent and eventually got me going after about an hour. I was freaking the fuck out for a while though.

Cooking, love cooking while blazed

Eating of course, comes after the cooking

Surfing the web, Sherdog, Bloodyelbow etc.

Videogames (not as much anymore)

Going to a bar with a friend blazed out of our minds and just talking about bullshit and drinking a couple of beers.

Playing guitar by far number one. I put on some blues backing tracks and just rip.

Working out (though I don't know if this is the most intelligent thing to be doing)

Being in nature.

Video games and sex. Any time me and my (current) chick have an argument I'll just get stoned and make nice, passionate love. And video games are truly twice as fun stoned.

I don't actually like doing anything physically demanding stoned though. I don't even like snowboarding or riding bikes stoned either, it makes me timid and less ballsy. I can grapple stoned, but I hate doing drills stoned or working on technique.

I also really like just day dreaming to some good classical music and imagining epic movie scenes.

Anyone else ever gotten way too high for sex? After we had already been slamming beer, this girl I was hooking up with insisted I smoke with her roommates (after taking a month hiatus). I got super duper high/fucked up and she pulled me into her room and started taking her clothes off. I just couldn't do it. Kept asking me what was wrong and thinking I was unattracted to her. I couldn't get a single word out to explain my problem. Then my heart started pounding like a son of a bitch. It was an intense 30 minutes or so.

She very insistent and eventually got me going after about an hour. I was freaking the fuck out for a while though.

I would bet money it was the "slamming beer" that did it. I have had a good buzz going, then smoke some bud, and end up fucking "droned" out of my mind. In that state I can't have sex, hell I can barely even form a coherent sentence.

cruising with a nice system

Used to love this in high school. Me and my friends would get uber stoned and just drive for hours. Shit was fun.

Being in nature.

Fuck yes. Going up to the mountains and getting super stoned is tons of fun.

I'm actually really surprised at the amount of people that do physically demanding things while stoned. I get way too lazy to work out and way too timid to ride, lol. I guess that's why I smoke so little now days. For some reason I just get really nervous while I'm stoned. I've actually freaked out before by thinking that someone was conspiring against me, went into flight or fight mode, and made an ass of myself by telling them that I knew what they were up to and threatening them all with their lives, lol. I felt like a jackass about an hour later, but I hadn't smoked for over a year and ended up takign a couple of bong hits of some crazy kill bud, so that had somethign to do with it.

Last edited:
What kind of high? I quit doing drugs for the hell of it, but I really did enough. Sitting still under a blacklight with Floyd playing while in shrooms may be great, but on blow that may be Terrible. And things were only "different" maybe the first 150 times I smoked weed, after that only chillin got a little more fun IMO.

reading, & I go to work zooted everyday

Back