Favorite high activity ?

standupguru**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm talking about that Kuuush :D

So what do you guys like to do after ur ripped ?

Things i like to after smoking

- Video games
- movies/TV/NBA
- Sex
- playing with my dog
- eating
- Sherdog/grasscity/plenty of fish

Hbu ?

Video games and grappling

Off the top of my head, deep conversation and watching Pride (MMA). I can't wait to start grappling stoned. I've looked forward to doing it for years.

- Video games
- movies/TV/NBA
- Sex
- playing with my dog
- eating

Hbu ?

All the lonely things, then you add sex. Well shit, that much is obvious.

Anyways, I like to watch instructionals for BJJ, I feel like I see a lot more different angles and creativity being drawn out. That, and eating. God, eating. I'm so bad.

I don't really like watching MMA sometimes because I get that oversensitive feeling so I feel their pain, so to speak. Haha, dang.

watching tv, internet, driving, eating, used to be video games too but i don't really play anymore.

Driving? Dude, cop paranoia! Hahaha

They couldn't tell I was high. I don't like driving in traffic or on the freeway high, but places like by the beach/water and backroads on a nice summer day blasting some music.

They couldn't tell I was high. I don't like driving in traffic or on the freeway high, but places like by the beach/water and backroads on a nice summer day blasting some music.

Word. I do love that.

I don't like rolling after kush I like watching movies/tv or listening to music, I used to game high all the time though when I played

- Video games
- movies/TV/NBA
- Sex
- playing with my dog
- eating

Hbu ?

I like to play my music too loud and eat fruit,nothing like a good natural sugar rush when you fly.

Talking. I come up with all these good ideas and thoeries, only to forget 5 seconds later.

Eating is a close second.

I eat ding dongs and watch cartoons.

Flirting high is always more fun than it should be.

Swimming, hiking, and sometimes fishing. The majority of the time I just get lazy and do typical stoner stuff, particularly now with the cold weather and all.

During the summer I like to be on the beach and bodysurf, skim, and surf. Or I'll cruise around on my bike and enjoy the outdoors while talking to the many familiar faces I see on my ride.

I also like to have a nice beer with my pot.

just moved into a new condo which has a sauna, and this is becoming my new favourite thing whilst baked

Back