tumblr_lx2vp2XIHt1qbsjpxo1_500.jpg

stoner-girls-smoking-weed-gallery-2-7.jpg

tumblr_mcdtn0P5Iu1qblsvno1_500.jpg

stoner-girls-smoking-weed-gallery-2-3.png

tumblr_mcktwzVPbZ1qblsvno1_500.jpg

stoner-girls-smoking-weed-gallery-2-50.jpg

would if I could nebros

@standupguru:

yeah Jackson Heights & Elmhurst are shitholes. I was born in Elmhurst, but lived in Flushing/Bayside all of my life where it's nice. anything under the 7 line is horrible, ridiculously horrible

guys, just google 420 hunnys

you're all welcome in advance

Driving? Dude, cop paranoia! Hahaha

When I got tolerant enough I could drive pretty much perfect no matter how high I am. Sometimes the high can put me in a zen-like mode that gets rid of any fears at all including getting pulled over

video games, web surfing, reading/writing, EATING, watching MMA, occasionally driving (not after smoking that kuuush though. lol)

The creation of music. I am the man behind Morphine Machine and also a part of the duo Cheesy Machine with my friend Spike

Also listen to music, watch documentaries, write, and a whole slew of other things

Mornin' Sherdog! And happy weekend to you all. Just packed up a nice bowl of OG Kush, and have my coffee here. Ready to get the day started right.

My two biggest hobbies are playing drums and landscaping. Conveniently, both go very well with marijuana.

A whole lot of things.

Surfing and reading up weird but informative shit on da net

Talking shit, freestyling, watching movies, eating, playing video games, kickboxing, and sleeping.

Exercising high is always nice, it's easier to put your mind somewhere else and crank out more reps/rounds/miles etc.

Otherwise cooking, eating, watching films, listening to music (a must), longboarding and SLEEPING

Sex
Video games
Eating
Talking
Movies
Sherdog
Watching MMA
Watching kickboxing
Watching anything else
Fapping
More sschmmoking
Enjoying nature
Sleeping
Admiring art
Making art
Breaking gaming records
I also prefer to be slightly stoned or at least have a break from smoking before I go to some dull party.

Exercising in any form I like to do sober. I'm just used to it from early age, so I don't like to do that differently.

Back