listening to music.
making music.
being somewhere beautiful and serene.
chopping it up with beautiful women.
riding my bike. anywhere.
grappling and sparring.
being around any animals.
sleeping. lol

I can't function when I am high so I just get comfortable and listen to music.

just moved into a new condo which has a sauna, and this is becoming my new favourite thing whilst baked

oh shit i forgot about that 1. the 24 hour near my house has 1 ill walk over after 2 blunts and just sit in the sauna for an hour or so feels so damn good.

I like mountain bike riding, hiking, swimming and watching WWII documentaries for some strange reason. I don't like movies when I'm buzzed, for some reason I just don't enjoy them as much as when I'm straight.

Music and talking. No tv or movies though I'm just not interested when I'm ripped. I've found soccer really fun high for something a little unusual

Being paranoid and rubbing my left eye which always feels like there is a build up of pressure behind the eye ball. I then wake up under a pile of coats even when I'm in the house by myself and all the coats were in the closet before I got high.

Documentaries are great when blitzed.

every weekend me & my girl wake & bake early with coffee. they go so well together

probably just laying on the sofa playing on my laptop with something on the tv. Disc golf is also a good high activity. Actually seeing live music stoned tops all.

I'm jealous dude. I've never dated a girl with that mindset.

I know right? I've caught a guilttrip from every girlfriend I've ever had about it. They think it's gross and refuse to try it. I got to get out of this place.

1. Listening to music (often times through headphones)
2. Drinking beer and smoking cigarettes
3. Watching skateboarding videos (with good music in them)
4. Talking to people about interesting stuff
5. Skateboarding (I don't like to get EXTREMELY high before I skate, just enough to get my blood pumping a little)

yeah I know what you guys mean. girls always think it's nasty & that it's such a nasty process to get booted, & how it makes them sleepy.

believe me though, there are tons of broads out there that burn.

yeah I know what you guys mean. girls always think it's nasty & that it's such a nasty process to get booted, & how it makes them sleepy.

believe me though, there are tons of broads out there that burn.

hook me up Bebop

every weekend me & my girl wake & bake early with coffee. they go so well together

wow, if only my old lady smoked but she thinks "drugsss (weed) rrr baddd"

So uur from queens eh ? i use to live in Elmhurst / Jackson Heights, it's a shit hole. loll

Back