• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Favorite Dog Breed?

Boxers. I just wish mine was trained better. Can't leave him home alone he loves to destroy

My dog is a Bernese Mountain Dog poodle mix as my wife is allergic. He's smart as hell and likes people for the most part, but real territorial

20181129_165815.jpg

My female King Shepherd. She loves the cold, belly rubs, and being the center of attention. When I walk her, I'll usually get a "You got any more?!?" Or "Man, that's one beautiful dog!"

Catahoula Curr.

120lbs of Pure azzhole, will Jack the steak straight off your plate when you aren’t looking , but loyal to the end. Always by your side and will protect the family like nothing else.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catahoula_Leopard_Dog

upload_2022-1-7_23-40-50.jpeg

Close second now growing on me is my Coyote.

I don’t recommend picking up stray coyote pups unless you have lots of experience with wild animals and also a 120lb Catahoula to keep them in check and train them.

Freakin Catahoula trained the coyote, not me for the most part.

Little bastard acts like a normal pet dog now year and a half later. And sleeps on the foot of my bed curled up on my feet.

I don’t think it’s spoiled. Azz is sorry at all it lost its pack however it did, it’s part of our pack now.

upload_2022-1-7_23-52-29.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back