Fathers with daughters and the losers who love them

Sorry I'm not father and I don't have any daughters lol, but the thread was making me think about what I consider a loser so x:

The abusive types that you've already mentioned are always my -scum of the earth losers- lol.

So aside from that, guys who are immature. As in can't take responsibility for their own actions and their lives being how they are. I've known a couple guys like this. They felt everything was their parents' faults. This would even include things like them losing their jobs, which their parents literally had nothing to do with (more was bc they skipped days, slept in, bad attitude, etc). Also guys that are immature emotionally, like constantly having piss baby tantrums when they don't get their way, they sulk and pout when somebody says something to them that they don't like, etc.

This may piggyback on the abusive thing, but I do not respect men that don't do anything to help when they see others being abused or mistreated. So to me they're nearly as bad as the guy that's hitting around the chick (like idk what's wrong with you if you're okay with that happening right in front of you). So yeah, hello loserville.

Dudes that date way, way younger than themselves. If you're thirty n you're seeking relationships with 17 year olds or Ive found out you have in the past . . . Goodbye. Here you've got the creep factor, and I also feel like it says something about their maturity and emotional intelligence. Not good things ftr. He's a loser.

Guys that party. I know it's a common thing but, eh. Something just doesn't look good to me about a dude throwing/attending house parties, getting stupid wasted, and acting like a shit. I feel this is more for teenagers and not adults.

I've actually known all these types, and none were appealing. And it's as if these were red flags for other unappealing behaviours and such.

As a father I want my daughter to use her earning potential on a rich man before she is 25. As women have little value post 25 she needs to lock up that money early
Fixed

Must be a Sherdogger who can bench teh 275, not receive ipads, street fighting record of 500-0, fills the room with uppercuts, smashes boise dimes prior to meeting said daughter, posts in the OT and heavies, non-vegan hippie.

If all of those is met, but said suitor is not a Sherdogger but a misc-er, the deal's off, and will be forced to leave my presence at gunpoint.

If you need to tell her what kind of guys to date you've done a bad job in parenting. She should look up to her parents as an ideal pair. Most problems young adults have stems from the personality type and parenting type of their mother and father. The ability to set clear boundaries, not living in the moment (delayed gratification... Patience... Are part of healthy relationships. If she's banging the whole football team or changes guys like she changes clothes then you've seriously done some bad parenting.

Oh yeah, and those guys that don't even know how to work a washing machine or cook an egg bc they've always relied on women to do that for them. And still believe that's how it should be. Lolno n goodbye.

Not only do I find this attitude gross, but lol at not being able to do basic things for yourself, as if you're a child.

'L' to the forehead man.

Must be a Sherdogger who can bench teh 275, not receive ipads, street fighting record of 500-0, fills the room with uppercuts, smashes boise dimes prior to meeting said daughter, posts in the OT and heavies, non-vegan hippie.

If all of those is met, but said suitor is not a Sherdogger but a misc-er, the deal's off, and will be forced to leave my presence at gunpoint.
Lol if your daughter brings home a miscer u dun goof'd. Sorry xD

Also remove him from property asap. Use the gun. Make good on your threats bruh.

Lol if your daughter brings home a miscer u dun goof'd. Sorry xD

Also remove him from property asap. Use the gun. Make good on your threats bruh.
Definitely, big time. She basically brought home a wannabe Sherdogger.

It will make me question life itself, should that happen.

If you need to tell her what kind of guys to date you've done a bad job in parenting. She should look up to her parents as an ideal pair. Most problems young adults have stems from the personality type and parenting type of their mother and father. The ability to set clear boundaries, not living in the moment (delayed gratification... Patience... Are part of healthy relationships. If she's banging the whole football team or changes guys like she changes clothes then you've seriously done some bad parenting.
My dad is an old Korean man . Theres some characteristics i dont like about korean parenting namely that they are very controling . Now that i think about i can say that most of my boyfriends have been controlling . One even knocked me down on the ground once for walking away from him . This could be very bad news for me if what you say is true .

Leaving aside feelings and chemistry between them, I think my low bar is must work full time and must have enough self control to save/invest.

My dad is an old Korean man . Theres some characteristics i dont like about korean parenting namely that they are very controling . Now that i think about i can say that most of my boyfriends have been controlling . One even knocked me down on the ground once for walking away from him . This could be very bad news for me if what you say is true .
That's right Banchan internally your just looking for someone like koolinphillipines or whatever his name is haha. You know you want a older gentleman like him,,,,,haha

Of course you look for a partner like your parents. Not only are they your first example of an adult and their personality is linked with love and security but we have evolved to seek similar partners because your parents are the main example of a successful mating.

You'll not change it and be happy but you can limit the negatives once you know. IMO.

this Canadian-Chinese girl I know said that her parents set up an arranged marriage and that business contracts are contingent on their marriage. She said that if she backs out her family will disown her for losing "face". She's mid-20's.

If my dad told me this I'd purposely ruin the whole thing just so he can fuck off. What a POS dad.

I'm hoping I'll get a wizard cow for a dowry. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
That's right Banchan internally your just looking for someone like koolinphillipines or whatever his name is haha. You know you want a older gentleman like him,,,,,haha
No my dad is old now . He wasnt old when he met my mom . Only 7 years difference in their age .

To be accurate the reason i dont like old men was that one molested me last year . It has nothing to do with my dad . I really love my dad . Hes great but its just korean culture the man is very dominant in the household . They control every thing and very hard and strict on their children . It is getting a little more relaxed with every generation but hes old and a little more controlling than men nowadays .

Remembered this.

Men that have children, but don't see their children and provide no financial support. Deadbeats, basically.

I would teach my children to not expect anything from a potential mate that isn't expected of them. Don't expect your mate to have a nice house, car, and awesome job if they don't have that stuff themselves.

Putting such a high value on resource production is not going to create a deep and meaningful relationship.

The happiest marriages that I have encountered have had very little to do with the money they have.

Also if my daughter can't be happy with a man unless he has a certain level of income, then she should marry for money, as she will never experience or appreciate true love.(she might as well take advantage of a broken system while it's still broken)

No my dad is old now . He wasnt old when he met my mom . Only 7 years difference in their age .

To be accurate the reason i dont like old men was that one molested me last year . It has nothing to do with my dad . I really love my dad . Hes great but its just korean culture the man is very dominant in the household . They control every thing and very hard and strict on their children . It is getting a little more relaxed with every generation but hes old and a little more controlling than men nowadays .
yeah I don't care for old men either. When I walk past one I always make sure I'm at a distance and try to keep any "area of interest" of my body away from their direction. Otherwise they feel the need to try and grab or pinch and that shit is not welcomed at all. Even when they're being "nice" you can't trust them. Often times they open the door for you then try to touch your ass as you walk in. Yeah. No thanks.

Sorry about what happened to you ): Shitty scumbag.

I didnt mean to insinuate anything like that, I was just making a observation about there being some hidden attraction that you have with koolinphillipines due to this attraction towards controlling men..it was all in tongue in cheek.

If my dad told me this I'd purposely ruin the whole thing just so he can fuck off. What a POS dad.
Sounds like both parties have some money that comes attached. Disowning would probably mean that, said daughter will not be touching any of that. Nobody really cares about the whole "you're dead to me" type of act, losing the benefit(s) and support is the squeeze.

Sounds like both parties have some money that comes attached. Disowning would probably mean that, said daughter will not be touching any of that. Nobody really cares about the whole "you're dead to me" type of act, losing the benefit(s) and support is the squeeze.

Yea I assume you would lose his support. Hopefully she's smart enough to use his money to get through school and get a nice job and not have to worry about that scum bag of a father.

Back