Fathers with daughters and the losers who love them

In this day and age, I don't think the income thing matters much. So long as they're happy with the financial arrangement, it's none of my business.

But a loser would be someone incapable of adapting to the demands of a relationship. Can't support her emotionally or teach the kids the right way to live. The rest of it is up to whatever she finds important in her life partner.

But I have a son so this isn't really going to concern me.

He has to:
1. Have a legal, well paying job/career, with a potential for advancement.
2. Not engage in any white stupid extracurricular activities, which my hypothetical daughter might also end up partaking in, such as rock climbing or base jumping.
3. He's gotta train, or lift, or both. I'd like it if he were reasonably healthy and/or have the ability to protect himself and her.
4. He's gotta be pretty in the face. I want good looking grand kids.
5. Be a genuinely nice person with strong interpersonal skills.

The rest, is up to her.

I didnt mean to insinuate anything like that, I was just making a observation about there being some hidden attraction that you have with koolinphillipines due to this attraction towards controlling men..it was all in tongue in cheek.
I dont think hes controlling i think hes old . I actually started disliking him because he made a lot of blanket statements about " asians " when he was really only talking about things that applied to south china and philippines . Like there was this discussion about how men in those countries grow a long finger nail to pick their body crevices and he said it was "common in asia " which is not true at all . Common in south east asia but not north east asia . Long fingernails are considered dirty and unkempt . But he just kep on making these accusations everwhere in threads about asia . The fact that hes old and married to a teenager just was additionally disgusting but not the reason i disliked him .

Sounds like both parties have some money that comes attached. Disowning would probably mean that, said daughter will not be touching any of that. Nobody really cares about the whole "you're dead to me" type of act, losing the benefit(s) and support is the squeeze.
Typical asian though to twist the story to "save face " . n.n

I dont think hes controlling i think hes old . I actually started disliking him because he made a lot of blanket statements about " asians " when he was really only talking about things that applied to south china and philippines . Like there was this discussion about how men in those countries grow a long finger nail to pick their body crevices and he said it was "common in asia " which is not true at all . Common in south east asia but not north east asia . Long fingernails are considered dirty and unkempt . But he just kep on making these accusations everwhere in threads about asia . The fact that hes old and married to a teenager just was additionally disgusting but not the reason i disliked him .
Westerners dont realize that asian cultures are far more different to each other than europeans are to one another. A German has a lot more in common with a Brit than say a Japanese to Chinese to Korean. Even in south asia the different countries have a lot of differences between one another and their cultures are far more different than how european cultures are to one another.

Ideally I would just pay for all her expenses and she gets a vito fertilization so I can be a grandfather and she never has to date anyone.

In this day and age, I don't think the income thing matters much. So long as they're happy with the financial arrangement, it's none of my business.

But a loser would be someone incapable of adapting to the demands of a relationship. Can't support her emotionally or teach the kids the right way to live. The rest of it is up to whatever she finds important in her life partner.

But I have a son so this isn't really going to concern me.

Sons can get with losers too.

I would teach my daughter to be 100% self-sufficient so that she is free to date whoever she wants based on merit of personality, free from the chains of societal constructs and materialism. But that is just me.

Honestly this is the last thing I expected from a clamburglar.

Burgle on brother.

clamdancing_zpsc347cefe.gif

this Canadian-Chinese girl I know said that her parents set up an arranged marriage and that business contracts are contingent on their marriage. She said that if she backs out her family will disown her for losing "face". She's mid-20's.

Woman as property, how quaint.

In before culture, tradition and heritage arguments.

Sons can get with losers too.

Sure but I thought it was about the type of loser guys that I would hate.

Loser girls are definitely just as bad. Can't be ugly. Can't be self-centered. Must be self motivated.

Yea I assume you would lose his support. Hopefully she's smart enough to use his money to get through school and get a nice job and not have to worry about that scum bag of a father.
Woman as property, how quaint.

In before culture, tradition and heritage arguments.
She probably wanted to marry a guy with money but said it in a way to save face .

Sorry I'm not father and I don't have any daughters lol, but the thread was making me think about what I consider a loser so x:

The abusive types that you've already mentioned are always my -scum of the earth losers- lol.

So aside from that, guys who are immature. As in can't take responsibility for their own actions and their lives being how they are. I've known a couple guys like this. They felt everything was their parents' faults. This would even include things like them losing their jobs, which their parents literally had nothing to do with (more was bc they skipped days, slept in, bad attitude, etc). Also guys that are immature emotionally, like constantly having piss baby tantrums when they don't get their way, they sulk and pout when somebody says something to them that they don't like, etc.

This may piggyback on the abusive thing, but I do not respect men that don't do anything to help when they see others being abused or mistreated. So to me they're nearly as bad as the guy that's hitting around the chick (like idk what's wrong with you if you're okay with that happening right in front of you). So yeah, hello loserville.

Dudes that date way, way younger than themselves. If you're thirty n you're seeking relationships with 17 year olds or Ive found out you have in the past . . . Goodbye. Here you've got the creep factor, and I also feel like it says something about their maturity and emotional intelligence. Not good things ftr. He's a loser.

Guys that party. I know it's a common thing but, eh. Something just doesn't look good to me about a dude throwing/attending house parties, getting stupid wasted, and acting like a shit. I feel this is more for teenagers and not adults.

I've actually known all these types, and none were appealing. And it's as if these were red flags for other unappealing behaviours and such.

I feel you on most points, but being a guy who matured both physically and intellectually early as a teenager, I found dating older women the only way for me. I suspect there are young women that are the same. That being the exception to the rule of otherwise naive girls getting baited by pervy predators.

I have a daughter and she is as beautiful as they get, so I know there will be plenty of slick Johnny's with wink guns trying to weasel in there , but I am instilling my daughter with many intellectual tools that "should" make the likelihood of a permanent "leach loser" sticking around, at least for more time than she cares to have them for her entertainment.

I wouldn't surprise me if she ended up with an older guy. By that time, I will trust her reasoning and judgment....(I hope)

He has to:
1. Have a legal, well paying job/career, with a potential for advancement.
2. Not engage in any white stupid extracurricular activities, which my hypothetical daughter might also end up partaking in, such as rock climbing or base jumping.
3. He's gotta train, or lift, or both. I'd like it if he were reasonably healthy and/or have the ability to protect himself and her.
4. He's gotta be pretty in the face. I want good looking grand kids.
5. Be a genuinely nice person with strong interpersonal skills.

The rest, is up to her.

Bit gay tbh.

Ideally I would just pay for all her expenses and she gets a vito fertilization so I can be a grandfather and she never has to date anyone.
Why would you want some fat Italian guy impregnating your daughter?

Why would you want some fat Italian guy impregnating your daughter?

Well originally I meant whatever you call the babies made from a lab.
But now that you bring up old Italian guy, I might be willing to give away my daughter if he owns his own Formula 1 team and lets me drive the car.

bj penn gif

5b765f77300ba53cc4be2191bd2f07c0.jpg

Last edited:
Well originally I meant whatever you call the babies made from a lab.
But now that you bring up old Italian guy, I might be willing to give away my daughter if he owns his own Formula 1 team and lets me drive the car.

Vito doesn't own shit. Vito is the chef in a restaurant. Fabio owns the formula 1 car. You want Fabio fertilization.

You understand that if this guy has debts or aquires debts later or spends her money then she will be in debt too . So its important to try and find someone with near earning capability or someone who saves very well or lives minimally to where finances some how even out .

Like why am i telling you this ? Shouldnt you be telling me this ? I assume youre not actually a parent .

No idea what you're babbling about. As far as I know you are not married and have zero kids.

I, on the other hand, am married with two kids, own my own home, my own cottage, my own vehicles, etc. and was raised to look after myself so that I am free to do and date or marry whoever the fuck I want, with the pretend merits created by society being a fart in the wind. While you are concerned about "earning capability" and "evening out finances" I will be teaching my children that the only end game to life is their own happiness, from the cradle to the grave. If one of my kids turned down the love of their life simply because they don't earn as much pretend money as they do or are under crippling debt I would consider myself a failure. I teach my kids to play the game, but to understand the game is not the point of life.

Back