fast food options?

mcrib eating challenge for next months challenge...!!!!

ATTN: Sonny

I just ate a Spicy Baconator and it sucked dick. Wendy's is apparently trying to use up their surplus Jalapeno Double ingredients, and the result is far from satisfying. I enjoyed my chili more than my bacon-laden double burger.

I figured. It looks like it would be ok without that pile of Jalepenos on it.

I won't order anything at Wendy's except for the Turkey Club Frescata sanwhich. Damn that thing is good. The Mandarin Chicken Salad is pretty good, but it's no Frescata.

I figured. It looks like it would be ok without that pile of Jalepenos on it.

honestly, i'm a fan of spicy foods, yet Wendy's half-assed attempt at engineering a 'spicy' product was disheartening to say the least. I'm sure you ate spicy food growing up, lord knows I was practically raised on Vietnamese food, nevertheless it was a lame attempt at impressing my taste buds.

Lately I have been hitting Jack in the Box when I dont have anything at home to eat for lunch. I get the Chicken pita and the grilled chicken strips. Then hit the gas station for a water. Fills me up ok.

I wish we had a couple of those "nicer" fast food restaurants around me. All I got to choose from is McDonalds, Wendys, and KFC.

KFC FTL! I hate that greasy ass shit.

another thing i do...when i absolutely crave junk food i mix up some muscle milk with some fat free milk and damn is it good.

another thing i do...when i absolutely crave junk food i mix up some muscle milk with some fat free milk and damn is it good.

MM is absolutely fantastic, I haven't had any in a couple months now. Cookies N Cream is unbeatable, although i'd love to try some of the peanut butter flavours.

^^ And now they have a brownie flavor and a cake batter flavor....yum. Ive always liked cake batter.

wendys chili is pretty healthy. You cant go wrong with a grilled chicken sandwich from most places just dont eat the sauce. Subway has whole wheat bread. idk if you have a salad works but u cant go wrong with that either. Here is a link to a couple of things that u can eat from mcdonalds, burgerking, wendys, starbucks and some other places: http://food.yahoo.com/blog/beautyeats/28927/top-healthy-fast-food-breakfasts

ATTN: Sonny

I just ate a Spicy Baconator and it sucked dick. Wendy's is apparently trying to use up their surplus Jalapeno Double ingredients, and the result is far from satisfying. I enjoyed my chili more than my bacon-laden double burger.

That's crushing news. I have been craving one of those for my once a month fast food meal. I'm a sucker for shitty fast food advertising I guess. :redface:

^^^ you're a strong man, special one.

i wish i could cut down to one fast food meal a month. i don't even know why one craves that shit. i guess it's just an orgasm of convenience.

i wouldn't want to go up against JT. he brought sexy back.

Back