fast food options?

As stated, most fast food places have "healthy options" menus. Go for grilled chicken sandwhiches with dry breads or mustard instead of mayo.

the best fast food? apples, oranges, bananas, walnuts, almonds. all you gotta do is wash or pack, bring with you and bust it out to eat whenever you want. no need to stand in line to order, wait for it, or even go to the joint. just take it out wherever you are. the real fast food from nature

Anybody else here a fan of the Whole Foods buffet? That's what I use as the fast food option. Only problem is it's expensive as fuck.

I love those! they are great as the food is very healthy and you can see all the ingredients they use. some of the food is a little fatty but you know you are not getting much artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oil crap. Mostly wholesome natural foods is good. The salad bar is great for everyone though. it just hurts the wallet like crazy

I allow myself a fast food or pizza meal about once a week unless i am cutting weight. I aim to eat clean 90-95% percent of the time with the remainder allowances of less than healthy foods. I still am in (amateur) fight shape and maintain a six pack...i just try to compensate for indulgences with added workouts. I know some guys that are in phenom shape that take one day a week as an all u can eat junkfood day, and a lot of pro non combat atheletes i know eat a lot of garbage. IMO, eat some crap once a week or so...if anything it will remind u why its better to eat clean.

sorry man ther is no way just no fricking way you can convince me ther is no way to avoid eating fast food now i will admit i do eat it at times but i know dam well i could avoid it if i wanted to

Anybody else here a fan of the Whole Foods buffet? That's what I use as the fast food option. Only problem is it's expensive as fuck.

If I know that I'm coming to close to a feeding window, and I'm at Whole Foods picking some stuff anyway, yeah... I do assault their prep foods area. $7.99 per pound.

Kebab is healtiest fast food there is. Grilled lamb or chicken with all kinds of vagetables.
kebab.jpg

the area i live in is growing very fast and is turning into a somewhat upscale area, but we still do not have a real healthy foods store. no Wild Oats, no Whole Foods. can't wait to get one that is not a half hour away.

Doner Kebabs are greasy as fuck. Chicken Kebabs on the other hand are uber healthy as long as you stcik with chilli sauce and avoid the creamy sauces.

^
I wasnt thinking on Doner specific,just posted a pic. but in general kebabs are healthy. and tasty as hell!:D

the area i live in is growing very fast and is turning into a somewhat upscale area, but we still do not have a real healthy foods store. no Wild Oats, no Whole Foods. can't wait to get one that is not a half hour away.

I hear that... not too many healthy food stores in Marion, Ohio... I hate my town.

Honestly the best fast food (other than subway) is Chick-fil-a believe it or not. All of their value meals are under 500 calories and they use vegetable oil for the frying which cuts down on the fat.

There was a recent study detailing the nutritional values of fast food spots.

Macaroni Grill was the worst, with the average being like 1500 calories per meal. Suprisingly Chick-a-fillet has a pretty good caloric average.

You should just bust out some research on the healthier faster food spots. If the place has a flagship sandwhich (jumbo jack, whopper,Big Mac etc. etc. etc.) you probably should be eating there :)

i just had a McRib w/ bacon today, am i banned from D&S?

Nasty.

Have you tried the new spicy baconator?

no, but i most certainly intend to, i'd go get one right now if i didn't just polish off ten Nova Scotia blue crab cakes

Holy mother of god...they put bacon on the McRib now....there is no hope for our society.

that's all me brother, i am the ultimate fast food innovator

i probably posted this before, but i was a McD's manager when i was a kid, and i invented (among other classics such as the Apple Pie McFlurry) a combination Big Mac/Crispy Chicken Deluxe, i'd pay $10 for that shit if only i didn't have to spend five minutes explaining it

Back