fast food options?

I have the same basic schedule of work 20 hours a week, school 16 and about 10 hours of workouts and I live with the bf and dog
I cook every day, even if its 9pm. It takes me 20 minutes to cook some meat, veggies and a starch. Its always simple and I have leftovers for the next day

Would you have access to a microwave? It would only take a few minutes to microwave yourself a cup of soup... Otherwise pack a couple of sandwiches/apples/oranges/etc and leave them in your car - weather permitting of course.

As far as fast food options go the Subway "6 grams of fat or less" 6-inch menu looks reasonable.

http://www.subway.com/applications/NutritionInfo/nutritionlist.aspx?id=sandwich

Do you have any mom and pops restaurants in your area? I live near a coffee shop which I often go to for lunch. For less than 3 dollars I can get a decent bowl of vegetarian chilli or a choice between 5-6 soups.

that's all me brother, i am the ultimate fast food innovator

i probably posted this before, but i was a McD's manager when i was a kid, and i invented (among other classics such as the Apple Pie McFlurry) a combination Big Mac/Crispy Chicken Deluxe, i'd pay $10 for that shit if only i didn't have to spend five minutes explaining it

Im gonna give you credit on the Apple Pie Mcflurry...Only a true fan of ice cream could understand the scope of something that delicious...

But bacon on the McRib?! come on bro!

Im gonna give you credit on the Apple Pie Mcflurry...Only a true fan of ice cream could understand the scope of something that delicious...

But bacon on the McRib?! come on bro!

well they wouldn't make me a Double McRib, so i had to do something, and the clock was ticking

I have the same basic schedule of work 20 hours a week, school 16 and about 10 hours of workouts and I live with the bf and dog
I cook every day, even if its 9pm. It takes me 20 minutes to cook some meat, veggies and a starch. Its always simple and I have leftovers for the next day

no offense but you have an easier schedule compared to my 30hrs of work, 20+ hours of college, and about 15 hrs of workouts, plus I have a wife and pets...

but still... I do need to take some free time and cook... sux because I usually use my free time to turn into a big pile of goo and melt into the couch from exhaustion.

no offense but you have an easier schedule compared to my 30hrs of work, 20+ hours of college, and about 15 hrs of workouts, plus I have a wife and pets...

but still... I do need to take some free time and cook... sux because I usually use my free time to turn into a big pile of goo and melt into the couch from exhaustion.

No offense taken. I was looking for every option besides cooking when I was working 30+ a week. I assumed that you had fewer hours of school because we aren't allowed to take over 18 hours a semester.
And wives take more time than boyfriends
Good luck with the cooking. If you have a crock pot that will help out a lot. Just throw a big piece of meat in with some veggies, water and some sort of seasoning and it will be done when you get home.
As for fast food, find a local cafe that delivers. There's one where I live that sells things like rice bowls with chicken and veggies for 4.75

Jack in the Box has grilled chicken strips. a little dry, but you can get sauce for them. they give you a shitload of sauce. if anyone used all they give you, it would be more calories than a cheeseburger.

hmmm i say maybe go 2 like a Chick Fila or subway type thing.
just not mcdonalds

ATTN: Sonny

I just ate a Spicy Baconator and it sucked dick. Wendy's is apparently trying to use up their surplus Jalapeno Double ingredients, and the result is far from satisfying. I enjoyed my chili more than my bacon-laden double burger.

ATTN: Sonny

I just ate a Spicy Baconator and it sucked dick. Wendy's is apparently trying to use up their surplus Jalapeno Double ingredients, and the result is far from satisfying. I enjoyed my chili more than my bacon-laden double burger.

*crys in the corner of dissapointment*

one thing i just learned for those of you who have an addiction to potato chips like me - pickles. my friend told me this. last night i got bit by the craving bug and started eating pickles. it worked.

if I start a McRib training log, will a mod sticky it for me? i'm 2/2 since the reintroduction

Back