Television FARGO Season 4 (Premieres Sept. 27)

Best episode of the season so far imo. They had some solid dialogue from certain characters that’s been lacking this year. I just wish they’d have written out the purposeful comedy that’s been in this season which seems forced dialogue wise and makes serious/tense situations lose steam at times.

I have yet to watch a single episode of Fargo. Might start tonight.

BUMP.
As a pretty big Fargo fan ( i think S3 has goat villain) , S4 is a dumpster fire. All around. Plot is shit, characters uninteresting and/or slightly laughable.

Fargo is a quality show. Started watching the new season.

BUMP.
As a pretty big Fargo fan ( i think S3 has goat villain) , S4 is a dumpster fire. All around. Plot is shit, characters uninteresting and/or slightly laughable.
I know it hit during COVID, but it feels like S4 doesn't even exist. I saw like two trailers, and then it came out and nobody was talking about it.

Season 4 was still good. Looking forward to season 5 tho. First three episodes were interesting in a playful twin peaks way.

Ozarks
BCS
Fargo

Are all returning in the next couple of months...

*punches air in excitement.
BCS? Oh, Better Call Saul? It didn't grab me but I also didn't care for the show his character was from
Everything felt contrived to me. The scene where she murders the dude by timing the air-con dropping on his head was ridiculous, the gangsters/killers were like caricatures and Ewan was solid, but the character was too over the top. The 1st 2 seasons made you feel like that shit could actually happen and those people could really exist. The difference in quality is like True Detective season 1 compared to 2, IMO, with 1 obviously being far superior.
I should finally check out True Detective, see what the hubbub is about

Very excited to hear Fargo will be back, enjoyed S1-3 multiple times, and they give the soundtrack its proper due; like a hidden character, lurking and providing an unseen set-piece throughout (like There Will Be Blood, for example)

Damn, liking and replying to 3.5 year old posts, I should check out S4 but doesn't sound promising

I know it hit during COVID, but it feels like S4 doesn't even exist. I saw like two trailers, and then it came out and nobody was talking about it.
Channels like FX are terrible when it come time to promote a show and streaming services.

Season 4 was dogshit. Season 5 has been a welcome return to form reminding everyone this has a case to be argued the best show on television.

2 EPs into season 5 and this is seeming like a return to form after the disappointing 4th season.

I'm impressed so far, some good characters and funny moments. Story seems to be heading in an interesting direction.

Season 4 was dogshit. Season 5 has been a welcome return to form reminding everyone this has a case to be argued the best show on television.
I am almost done with S4 and the only reason I bit the bullet is because it's Fargo, but otherwise it's garbage.

Can't wait to start s5 to wash away the taste of shit from mouth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back