Television FARGO Season 4 (Premieres Sept. 27)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The fourth season stars Chris Rock, who plays the head of a crime syndicate made up of black migrants fleeing the Jim Crow South who have a contentious relationship with the Kansas City mafia. It is set in 1950 Kansas City, Missouri.

I really liked season 2. This looks interesting.

Ozarks
BCS
Fargo

Are all returning in the next couple of months...

*punches air in excitement.

My boy Jason Schwartzman is in this?

So.....in!

fuck. yes.

The fourth season stars Chris Rock, who plays the head of a crime syndicate made up of black migrants fleeing the Jim Crow South who have a contentious relationship with the Kansas City mafia. It is set in 1950 Kansas City, Missouri.

Sounds dope
It sounds like it was inflicted a bit by chalky white and the black mob from boardwalk just expanded and more fleshed out... which is a good thing and would be very interesting imo.

Hopefully this is up to the standard season 2 set!

Outside of Breaking Bad, Fargo has been the most brilliant written and acted show ever made hands down. Chris Rock was an interesting choice but I'll still be optimistic that this season will be just as great as the first 3.

Interesting. I really liked the 1st 2 seasons, but season 3 was too much on an unrealistic, pretentious mess for me. Really lacked the charm of the 1st two. The only thing worth caring about was the hot lead woman.

Finally. Fargo is some of the best TV ever done period. It’s amazing how low key this show still remains. All 3 seasons so far have been exceptional.

Interesting. I really liked the 1st 2 seasons, but season 3 was too much on an unrealistic, pretentious mess for me. Really lacked the charm of the 1st two. The only thing worth caring about was the hot lead woman.

Season 3 was very.. Twin Peaks. I loved what they did with it (Varga is the best character in the entire series imo), but I don’t see them going that route again. It was a nice curve ball for the series tho I thought.

Yeah I don't get how people say season 3 wasn't good....Vega was the most memorable character the entire series and ewan was brilliant.

Though it did seem to lack the charm of the first two seasons

Sorry to crash the party, but I’m not gonna get too excited about something starring Chris Rock. It’s a ‘fool me 5 times’ kinda thing. Brilliant comedian, horrible movies. It is known.

That said, Fargo is pretty teflon, so maybe this is where it will finally click for him. I hope so, great fucking show. Cautiously anticipating this.

10IvbLkQF7izl3cB0cAzUXA.gif

Every season I liked better and better.

Was slightly excited to see Chris Rock in this, even more excited to see Timothy Olyphant. Cast looks great.

Yeah I don't get how people say season 3 wasn't good....Vega was the most memorable character the entire series and ewan was brilliant.

Though it did seem to lack the charm of the first two seasons

Everything felt contrived to me. The scene where she murders the dude by timing the air-con dropping on his head was ridiculous, the gangsters/killers were like caricatures and Ewan was solid, but the character was too over the top. The 1st 2 seasons made you feel like that shit could actually happen and those people could really exist. The difference in quality is like True Detective season 1 compared to 2, IMO, with 1 obviously being far superior.

Season 3 was pretty shit... this guy pissed me off so much though. Great actor

fargo_304_0361r1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back