Television FARGO Season 4 (Premieres Sept. 27)

Best episode of the season so far imo. They had some solid dialogue from certain characters that’s been lacking this year. I just wish they’d have written out the purposeful comedy that’s been in this season which seems forced dialogue wise and makes serious/tense situations lose steam at times.

I have yet to watch a single episode of Fargo. Might start tonight.

BUMP.
As a pretty big Fargo fan ( i think S3 has goat villain) , S4 is a dumpster fire. All around. Plot is shit, characters uninteresting and/or slightly laughable.

Fargo is a quality show. Started watching the new season.

BUMP.
As a pretty big Fargo fan ( i think S3 has goat villain) , S4 is a dumpster fire. All around. Plot is shit, characters uninteresting and/or slightly laughable.
I know it hit during COVID, but it feels like S4 doesn't even exist. I saw like two trailers, and then it came out and nobody was talking about it.

Season 4 was still good. Looking forward to season 5 tho. First three episodes were interesting in a playful twin peaks way.

Ozarks
BCS
Fargo

Are all returning in the next couple of months...

*punches air in excitement.
BCS? Oh, Better Call Saul? It didn't grab me but I also didn't care for the show his character was from
Everything felt contrived to me. The scene where she murders the dude by timing the air-con dropping on his head was ridiculous, the gangsters/killers were like caricatures and Ewan was solid, but the character was too over the top. The 1st 2 seasons made you feel like that shit could actually happen and those people could really exist. The difference in quality is like True Detective season 1 compared to 2, IMO, with 1 obviously being far superior.
I should finally check out True Detective, see what the hubbub is about

Very excited to hear Fargo will be back, enjoyed S1-3 multiple times, and they give the soundtrack its proper due; like a hidden character, lurking and providing an unseen set-piece throughout (like There Will Be Blood, for example)

Damn, liking and replying to 3.5 year old posts, I should check out S4 but doesn't sound promising

I know it hit during COVID, but it feels like S4 doesn't even exist. I saw like two trailers, and then it came out and nobody was talking about it.
Channels like FX are terrible when it come time to promote a show and streaming services.

Season 4 was dogshit. Season 5 has been a welcome return to form reminding everyone this has a case to be argued the best show on television.

2 EPs into season 5 and this is seeming like a return to form after the disappointing 4th season.

I'm impressed so far, some good characters and funny moments. Story seems to be heading in an interesting direction.

Season 4 was dogshit. Season 5 has been a welcome return to form reminding everyone this has a case to be argued the best show on television.
I am almost done with S4 and the only reason I bit the bullet is because it's Fargo, but otherwise it's garbage.

Can't wait to start s5 to wash away the taste of shit from mouth.

Back