Far Cry 5

Such a fun game and can see a zipline instalment coming topside, ha. ^

I competed on the community maps up until earlier this year but it was the same ragtag crew of us every single day and with no new blood coming in, it simply petered out month by month. Cool to see guys still innovating; during my time, I played alongside a map-maestro by tag of Atomic Rooster. Is that perchance who created this, Mick?

@Madmick

On the series, I reckon still 5 the most fun and New Dawn the prettiest – but 4 the best game. Hell, I liked the story even. Come at me. Still have yet to play 3 but I should get on that sooner rather than later; with such a celebrated antag, I want to see what the love is all about.

Wonder where 6 will take us...
It was a Redditor named duncsmaps:

On the series, I reckon still 5 the most fun and New Dawn the prettiest – but 4 the best game. Hell, I liked the story even. Come at me. Still have yet to play 3 but I should get on that sooner rather than later; with such a celebrated antag, I want to see what the love is all about.

Wonder where 6 will take us...
The main criticism of 4 is that it's a reskin of 3, if you skip 3 then you'll probably feel that one is the reskin when you go back and play it, lol.

The main criticism of 4 is that it's a reskin of 3, if you skip 3 then you'll probably feel that one is the reskin when you go back and play it, lol.
<TheWire1>

i almost said something bad to you because you said far cry 4 is the best but then i noticed you are a mod lol

but seriously far cry 3 is the best, it beats 4th one in every way and after 3 its far cry 2 and only then the new ones

I picked this up for $10 on an Xbox game sale a while back, and this game rocks. I have about 15-20 or so hours into it right now. It looks great as I have the Xbox One X. Probably the best open world game I've played since GTA V.

The only other Far Cry I have played was the first one back when I was in the Army. When we were in Kuwait we would network or laptops together and play against each other.

I'm going to have to check out 3 and 4 as they have remastered versions of them now. I also have Far Cry 2 as it was a free game with Xbox one month, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to playing it.

Last edited:
I picked this up for $10 on an Xbox game sale a while back, and this game rocks. I have about 15-20 or so hours into it right now. It looks great as I have the Xbox One X. Probably the best open world game I've played since GTA V.

The only other Far Cry I have played was the first one back when I was in the Army. When we were in Kuwait we would network or laptops together and play against each other.

I'm going to have to check out 3 and 4 as they have remastered versions of them know. I also have Far Cry 2 as it was a free game with Xbox one month, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to playing it.

I actually loved FC2. It had a lot of stuff that made it kind of difficult, like limited fast travel points, but there were a lot of really cool mechanics. Your weapons would break, jam and get dirty based upon what actions you took, which could introduce some extremely tense moments in the middle of a firefight. They had a fire propagation system that they really pared down in subsequent games as well.

i almost said something bad to you because you said far cry 4 is the best but then i noticed you are a mod lol

but seriously far cry 3 is the best, it beats 4th one in every way and after 3 its far cry 2 and only then the new ones
What about the first one you filthy casual?

Probably the greatest in the series.

Far Cry Instincts on the first Xbox is my personal favourite though.

220px-Far_Cry_Instincts_Coverart.png

Far Cry 3 is an amazing game for sure. Easily the best one out of the newer ones. But slightly overrated.

What about the first one you filthy casual?

Probably the greatest in the series.

Far Cry Instincts on the first Xbox is my personal favourite though.

220px-Far_Cry_Instincts_Coverart.png

Far Cry 3 is an amazing game for sure. Easily the best one out of the newer ones. But slightly overrated.

shiiiet was too occupied playing first halo,gtas and first cod to play first far cry

I like 5 and new dawn the most. 3 might have a better story but I hated the climbing and limited weapons. I played 5 before 4 so 4 controls felt bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back