Far Cry 5

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is the first Far Cary game I am seriously considering playing. I like that you can pay in stealth/sneak/Just Bleed. I am more of a sneak guy but like changing it up occasionally.

Fill this thread with all your thoughts about the game, dickweeds.

Why didnt you play Far Cry 3 or 4?
Those games were dope
Will buy this and hope for the best but the series peaked with 3 and then did nothing knew with 4 so I got lowered expectations for this one

im gonna get it as soon as it comes out, i really like the setting and the story, i hope its a good one and has improved gameplay

Loved 3 and Blood Dragon was fun. Wasn't a fan of 4.
5 looks interesting though. I'll probably pick it up.

Pre-ordered the game with the season pass so I can get all of those DLCs they announced... and FC3 remastered for free.

Will B. Schaub be in it?

I'll definitely be buying day one with the season pass all three dlc they announced looks interesting all three are different from each other.

Why didnt you play Far Cry 3 or 4?
Those games were dope
Will buy this and hope for the best but the series peaked with 3 and then did nothing knew with 4 so I got lowered expectations for this one
what system u getting it for me x1 i know u can do co op in the game wouldn't mind fucking shit up if u get it on x1.

I really liked Far Cry 3, it was kind of the "Skyrim of first person shooters" when it came out. Blood Dragon was great, too. But they overused the whole tower formula with FC4 and Primal.

I'm hoping they switch that up in this latest one.

I can't even begin to wrap my head around that.
Never heard of the "Skyrim with guns" meme?

Before Far Cry 3, there were not many (if any) straight first person shooters that had an open world and rpg leveling mechanics. To be able to stop what you were doing, and go hunting or do little side missions, was kind of a big deal at the time. There was Fallout 3, but it wasn't really a FPS (your leveling dictated your shooting ability). Dead Island wasn't a shooter, either.

Before Far Cry 3, there were not many (if any) straight first person shooters that had an open world and rpg leveling mechanics.

wrxg_f-maxage-0.gif

I really liked Far Cry 3, it was kind of the "Skyrim of first person shooters" when it came out. Blood Dragon was great, too. But they overused the whole tower formula with FC4 and Primal.

I'm hoping they switch that up in this latest one.
First thing I noticed when I saw the trailer was the water tower in the background
Bet thats what we'll be climbing lol

Seems like another "throw-away" Far Cry, just like Far Cry 4. It'll come and go with zero impact. I'm calling it: 75 max on Metacritic.

First thing I noticed when I saw the trailer was the water tower in the background
Bet thats what we'll be climbing lol
Nah, they already confirmed there are no towers what-so-ever and that you must reveal the map by actually exploring it yourself.

I'd honestly recommend you play Far Cry 3 it's in my top 5 of all time games. The story, Vaas, Citra it was all awesome the game play and the missions were great. Setting fire to a weed farm with a flamethrower while skrillex blasts was awesome and I don't even like Skrillex. It was the best game they've ever made.

Far Cry 4 tried to recapture that but it wasn't the same I couldn't get into it like I did Far Cry 3. I'll play Far Cry 5 but I'm yet to be convinced it can be as gripping as Far Cry 3 was.

4 was free with plus so I got it. I heard primal was amazing.

I'll be more than happy to wreck shit with some of you on Xbox when it comes out.

Fillwithuprcuts is the GT

Back