Far Cry 5

Getting it with all the DLC?

That zombie DLC was fucking atrocious. The first two were decent though.

No, probably just vanilla. I remember you saying the DLC was shit and Mack at Worth A Buy ripped the DLCs a new one. Going to use the money to buy Forza Horizon 4, Battlefront II and whatever else. The Prey/Dishonored 2 bundle looks tasty.

Oh and for y'all who don't believe me..

No, probably just vanilla. I remember you saying the DLC was shit and Mack at Worth A Buy ripped the DLCs a new one. Going to use the money to buy Forza Horizon 4, Battlefront II and ehatever else. The Prey/Dishonored 2 bundle looks tasty.
Are they taking FH4 off of game pass soon?

I loved Dishonored 2

No, probably just vanilla. I remember you saying the DLC was shit and Mack at Worth A Buy ripped the DLCs a new one. Going to use the money to buy Forza Horizon 4, Battlefront II and whatever else. The Prey/Dishonored 2 bundle looks tasty.

Oh and for y'all who don't believe me..

If you decide to get any of them, the Vietnam one was pretty good. I think Ubisoft was testing all of them to come up with an idea for the next Far Cry game. If they use any of them, I'd hope they'd make a full game out of the Vietnam one.

If you decide to get any of them, the Vietnam one was pretty good. I think Ubisoft was testing all of them to come up with an idea for the next Far Cry game. If they use any of them, I'd hope they'd make a full game out of the Vietnam one.
Is it the Vietnam war? That would be the shizz to have a Vietnam war themed FPS with good mechanics.

I don't like the story missions where after a reaching a certain XP level, you just kind of get transported into a main story quest. Is that gonna be the way all through the game?

Also, can you play this game without using anyone for hire? I've never used anyone or any animal as backup yet.

Getting it with all the DLC?

That zombie DLC was fucking atrocious. The first two were decent though.
I uninstalled before the zombie DLC after seeing how terrible Mars was, sounds like I didnt miss much

Also, can you play this game without using anyone for hire? I've never used anyone or any animal as backup yet.
You can but the animals are fun as hell and really add to the game
I loved roaming the hillside with my dog and bear having adventures

Is it the Vietnam war? That would be the shizz to have a Vietnam war themed FPS with good mechanics.
Yeah, the DLC was a battle during the war.... agent orange mist and all.

Lol, after I got the armed helicopter from the quests, I liberated about a dozen cult posts by gunning em down with he chopper.

I am already done with John Seed and will encounter Faith soon. I fucking hate the story missions.

Now that I have Tulip, the armed chopper there is 0 need to do any fighting out of it except if it is story mission related. It's hilarious how easy the enemy choppers or planes could be destroyed.

Just got done with Faith. Holy shit anything to do with her or bliss just sucks. The one north is all that remains and I have already liberated most of that area. Hopefully there are fun things to do after the main story.

Just got done with Faith. Holy shit anything to do with her or bliss just sucks. The one north is all that remains and I have already liberated most of that area. Hopefully there are fun things to do after the main story.
Theres not

There is no reason to go back IMHO. The story suuuuucked for me. It was contrived entirely, from the shitty generic lieutenants to the bungled nature they tried to make hipster Koresh seem menacing. Every fucking time I had to listen to one of his generic as hell little speeches, I was angry because of how lazy the devs were making these characters and this story, and how awesome they clearly thought both were.

Got the game cheap and played 4 hours of it co-op last night. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I couldn't finish 4, hopefully I don't have a similar drop-off of interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back