Fantasy Football Discussion V2: Draft Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
ended up picking up brandon bolden. Looks like he'll be starting this week for NE, dropped ted Ginn jr. looked at my wr core and rather keep perriman than ginn, honestly neither will probably start for me until bye weeks.

If you're happy with two to four fantasy points, go with Fred Jackson. Look at Marshawn's backups numbers throughout the years. They aren't worth rostering. Marshawn is going to tear things up this year. His backup isn't worth a roster spot except in really deep leagues. FJax probably isn't going to do much of anything in week one anyway, given that he's new to the team and Turbin still has more experience in the system.

If you're looking for more than that, see if Benny Cunningham is available. He might be starting at RB for the Rams. It's a tough matchup but if Mason isn't starting, he's an exponentially much better play than FJax. As to which you should drop, I'd go with Julius if your tight end situation is better than WR. It really doesn't matter too much; both are going to be out for awhile.

T Romo Dal QB
RB M Lynch
RB M Gordon SD
WR O Beckham Jr.
WR A Jeffery
TE D Walker
FLEX
D/ST Texans D/ST
K A Franks

12 team 1/2 ppr league curious who you guys would play at flex

E. Decker, Woodhead, Roddy White, Joique Bell, M. Crabtree

T Romo Dal QB
RB M Lynch
RB M Gordon SD
WR O Beckham Jr.
WR A Jeffery
TE D Walker
FLEX
D/ST Texans D/ST
K A Franks

12 team 1/2 ppr league curious who you guys would play at flex

E. Decker, Woodhead, Roddy White, Joique Bell, M. Crabtree

Woodhead or Bell

That's a good point but isn't M. Jones just the handcuff to Morris as well? Do you see Morris getting injured before Charles?

I did pick up C. Michael in my ESPN league though.

There is a lot of talk of Jones cutting pretty deeply into Morris' workload this year. Morris flourished under RGIII, not Cousins, and kind of needs to play on a team with good defense/play ahead in order to maximize his benefit.

Seems like Jones could be a change of pace guy that they'll use in hurry-up/passing situations.

Also, I believe Morris is a UFA next year so his time in Washington is likely numbered.

Anyone interested in joining my league? It was a last minute thing, my son wanted to play and my leagues didn't have openings so I created this one so he can join. Problem is that the season starts tomorrow so we'll have to draft tonight at 7pm PST, so if you're interested then send me your email address ASAP.

It's a yahoo league, $10 to enter, pay via paypal or credit card, winner gets $120. 12 teams, 0.75 PPR, Auction-style draft, FAAB-style waiver claims (basically all the things I've wanted to try out but my other leagues didn't want to.

If I can't find 9 more people then I'll have to cancel the league. It doesn't appear that yahoo will allow me to open a money league to the public.

edit: apparently I can open it to the public, the option was just hard to find. So let me know ASAP if you want to join. At around 4:30pm PST I'll open it to the public to fill any empty spots.

Agree/disagree with starting Doug Martin v Titans over Frank Gore v Bills at RB2?

PPR, Lacy is #1.

I plan on using Gore at #2 most weeks but at BUF seems like one to stay away from when Martin will get most of the carries against TEN. BUF only gave up 3 rushing TD's at home last year and Pagano's said Gore's on a "touch count" to start the year.

Tough call.

10 Team Standard League.

Russell Wilson
Jeremy Hill
Justin Forsett
Antonio Brown
Mike Evans
Martellius Bennett
Chris Ivory
Jets D
Cody Parkey

Bench
Jordan Cameron
Allen Robinson
Shane Vereen
Reggie Bush (hoping for a miracle)
Pierre Garcon
Flacco
Ronnie Hillman

If Evans ends up not starting week1 do I plug in Allen Robinson or drop Bush, pick up Amendola and plug him in? Reuben Randle is also available

I'd go Robinson over Amendola, he's my backup for Evans in flex as well, def happy with it.

I plan on using Gore at #2 most weeks but at BUF seems like one to stay away from when Martin will get most of the carries against TEN. BUF only gave up 3 rushing TD's at home last year and Pagano's said Gore's on a "touch count" to start the year.

Tough call.

Martin is a can though.

Stafford, that's going to be a high scoring game. Stafford has a healthy megatron, tate, some pass catching rbs.

Brees has colston, cooks. Spiller is out

Don't think it will be that high scoring. SD loves to run and control the clock... it'll be a bit of a grinder IMO. Both teams are also unfamiliar with one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back