Fantasy Football Discussion V2: Draft Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
Pretty new to fantasy but got a work league i got thrown into. Looking for any advice to shore up my team when waivers open

Drafted
Qb: Ryan, Newton
Rb: d Murray, f gore, j Stewart
Wr: Odell beckham, Jordan Matthews, Eric decker, Percy harvin, Kenny stills
Te: m Bennett, Julius Thomas
Kicker: m prater
Def: Baltimore, ind

Any glaring weaknesses?

Welcome to Fantasy!

My advice.....Trade Cam and Julius and get whatever peanuts you can for them. Drop Julius if you can't get anything, also drop Stills and Indy. Plenty of high upside guys listed in this thread you can go after.

Looking for any feeback on this roster, 1st year doing FF, 10 team ppr, thanks in advance.

Starters
QB Matt Ryan
WRs Julio Jones/Brandin Cooks
RBs Eddie Lacy/Frank Gore
TE Travis Kelce
FLEX Mike Evans
DST Texans
K Brandon McManus

Bench
QB Eli Manning
WRs Allen Robinson/Mike Floyd/Larry Fitzgerald
RBs Doug Martin/David Johnson
TE Tyler Eifert

That's a really good roster. There's your feedback.

Paid would be best, but if everyone is active I don't so much care.

I also do DFS (draft kings)

yeah Im trying to get people but i doubt it's gonna happen

but I'll keep you in the loop

I want to try out the new yahoo money league feature, but I don't trust yahoo with my paypal info.

My yahoo email account sends out spam and I've followed all the proper steps (changing password, security questions, alternate emails etc) and nothing seems to stop it. My only conclusion is that yahoo just doesn't secure their shit very well because I've done everything on my end that I can do.

Is there any other site that offers the money league feature? Where they collect dues and hand out prize money for you?

Looking for any feeback on this roster, 1st year doing FF, 10 team ppr, thanks in advance.

Starters
QB Matt Ryan
WRs Julio Jones/Brandin Cooks
RBs Eddie Lacy/Frank Gore
TE Travis Kelce
FLEX Mike Evans
DST Texans
K Brandon McManus

Bench
QB Eli Manning
WRs Allen Robinson/Mike Floyd/Larry Fitzgerald
RBs Doug Martin/David Johnson
TE Tyler Eifert

With only 10 teams I really don't think you need a backup TE. Me personally I wouldn't have drafted a backup QB either.

Also John Brown is the Cardinals WR you want.

I want to try out the new yahoo money league feature, but I don't trust yahoo with my paypal info.

My yahoo email account sends out spam and I've followed all the proper steps (changing password, security questions, alternate emails etc) and nothing seems to stop it. My only conclusion is that yahoo just doesn't secure their shit very well because I've done everything on my end that I can do.

Is there any other site that offers the money league feature? Where they collect dues and hand out prize money for you?

ESPN has partnered with Draft Kings this year, I've used Leaguesafe in the past with great results.

Also your email problem screams computer virus. If you changed the PW and wasn't simply you being spoofed.

Ameer Abdullah, DAnny Woodhead or Knile Davis at RB2 position?

Leaning towards taking a chance with Abdullah

Woodhead if PPR

Abdullah is all hype at this point, listed 3rd on the depth chart. You throw random roster questions so i have no idea who you all have but I'd be worried if this is it....unless you have some 16 team league or something.

I'd go Woodhead as well. Abdullah is 3rd on the depth chart... and Woodhead will definitely get his action week 1 with a rookie as the starting RB. He will play probably every 3rd down and get some goal line touches.

Woodhead if PPR

Abdullah is all hype at this point, listed 3rd on the depth chart. You throw random roster questions so i have no idea who you all have but I'd be worried if this is it....unless you have some 16 team league or something.

2 Leagues. Both PPR

Yahoo league. 12 people.

Tom Brady
Demaryius Thomas
Brandin Cooks
Jeremy Hill
Ameer Abdullah
Tyler Eifert
Allen Robinson

Bench
Phillip Rivers
Danny Woodhead
Eddie Royal
Reuben Randle
Knile Davis

ESPN League. 16 People

Sam Bradford
Justin Forestt
Jonathan Stewart
Odell Beckham Jr.
Jordan Matthews
Tyler Eifert
Allen Robinson

Bench
Michael Floyd
Danny Amendola
Josh McCown
Benny Cunningham
Christine Michael

Last edited:
2 Leagues. Both PPR

Yahoo league. 12 people.

Tom Brady
Demaryius Thomas
Brandin Cooks
Jeremy Hill
Ameer Abdullah
Tyler Eifert
Allen Robinson

Bench
Phillip Rivers
Danny Woodhead
Eddie Royal
Reuben Randle
Knile Davis

Woodhead is your RB2. Abdullah to me is in that "too trendy" category that everyone in fantasy loves to jump on and take too early. Knile Davis without JC made me chuckle.

Woodhead is your RB2. Abdullah to me is in that "too trendy" category that everyone in fantasy loves to jump on and take too early. Knile Davis without JC made me chuckle.

Well the Knile Davis pick came so late in the draft it seemed silly not to take him since Charles may or may not stay healthy and I know Davis could perform well if called upon.

Sometimes I just like to stash players too in the off chance I may need them down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back