Fantasy Football Discussion V2: Draft Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell fell to me at 7. Someone to OBJ before him. Also Yahoo had an injured icon next to everyone who was injured in the preseason that seemed to scare everyone so I got Edelman and Kelce at ridiculously late rounds. Buncha idiots in my league.

QB - Matt Ryan and teddy bridgewater
WR- ODB jr, B. Marshall, m. Bryant, Pierre gar

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Todd Gurley (knee) isn't expected to play at least the first three weeks of the season.

Kid gloves.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports C.J. Spiller (knee) will not play in Week 1 at Arizona.

Well the Knile Davis pick came so late in the draft it seemed silly not to take him since Charles may or may not stay healthy and I know Davis could perform well if called upon.

Sometimes I just like to stash players too in the off chance I may need them down the line.

I guess I don't see his upside considering he's not your handcuff. Most likely he's going to sit there, and if you get lucky you can trot him out as a flex in the middle of the year for a few games. Meanwhile if Hill or Woodhead go down, you'll be in danger.

If it were me, I'd rather have a K. Robinson, M. Jones or C. Michael who could all potentially find roles and become usable on a week to week basis.

I want to try out the new yahoo money league feature, but I don't trust yahoo with my paypal info.

My yahoo email account sends out spam and I've followed all the proper steps (changing password, security questions, alternate emails etc) and nothing seems to stop it. My only conclusion is that yahoo just doesn't secure their shit very well because I've done everything on my end that I can do.

Is there any other site that offers the money league feature? Where they collect dues and hand out prize money for you?

Yeah, I'd be wary too. At my previous job, we always had a problem with all mail from Yahoo addresses because of the frequency of spam/compromised accounts.

I think you can use your Yahoo profile with another email address. At least I can send owner invites to non-Yahoo emails.

Tyrod Taylor is very underrated in fantasy circles. Tebow was relevant as a QB completing less than 10 passes in a game because of his ability to put up rushing numbers. I think the same will be true of TT.

TT helps Shady. That's what I think/hope ^^

I guess I don't see his upside considering he's not your handcuff. Most likely he's going to sit there, and if you get lucky you can trot him out as a flex in the middle of the year for a few games. Meanwhile if Hill or Woodhead go down, you'll be in danger.

If it were me, I'd rather have a K. Robinson, M. Jones or C. Michael who could all potentially find roles and become usable on a week to week basis.

That's a good point but isn't M. Jones just the handcuff to Morris as well? Do you see Morris getting injured before Charles?

I did pick up C. Michael in my ESPN league though.

Woodhead is extremely underrated in PPR.

Had over a 1000 combined rushing and receiving yards two seasons ago, he was injured last season. Not sure how he's going to be used this season. I drafted him late in your league, hoping he can get back to his old form.

TT helps Shady. That's what I think/hope ^^
I kept Shady in my PPR league because I thought Casselvania would be the starting QB and he'd check down to Shady 10 times a game. Now I'm hoping they run the option with TT and help Shady's rushing numbers.
Had over a 1000 combined rushing and receiving yards two seasons ago, he was injured last season. Not sure how he's going to be used this season. I drafted him late in your league, hoping he can get back to his old form.

He's underrated in PPR, useful in standard. Last season was a bit of a wash but like you said, he was great the season before. 76 catches and found the end zone 8 times.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Todd Gurley (knee) isn't expected to play at least the first three weeks of the season.

Kid gloves.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports C.J. Spiller (knee) will not play in Week 1 at Arizona.

And thats 3, waiting on Jefferey to make the quartet of unavailable players for Week 1.

Then all I have to worry about is who out of Woodhead, Abdullah or M. Gordon I have as my 2nd RB and who is my flex.

My sister joined a draft with my brother in law and his friends and just fucking lol at her team. Its so ridiculously stacked it is stupid.

They all need to turn in their man cards and/or kill themselves.

That's a good point but isn't M. Jones just the handcuff to Morris as well? Do you see Morris getting injured before Charles?

I did pick up C. Michael in my ESPN league though.

No he's stood out this preseason and they will be using him week to week. The potential is there he passes Morris on the depth chart and considering it's a contract year there is a good chance they want to see what they have with Jones.

damn with spiller out i'm completely screwed for week 1. i don't have 2 healthy rbs and if alshon is out i won't have 3 healthy WRs.

worth dropping julius thomas or perriman for fred jackson or j. grimes (texans #2 rb)? might just suck it up and take that week 1 loss

"Casselvania" is tremendous
casselvania21.jpg

Bvlxg1BIQAAs3id.jpg

damn with spiller out i'm completely screwed for week 1. i don't have 2 healthy rbs and if alshon is out i won't have 3 healthy WRs.

worth dropping julius thomas or perriman for fred jackson or j. grimes (texans #2 rb)? might just suck it up and take that week 1 loss

I was really counting on Tre Mason for week one in the league where I drafted Le'Taco Bell. Now I'm rolling with DeAngelo Williams, who I think will actually do pretty decent this game. So I feel your pain. What other running backs are available? I'd drop FJax for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back